Chapter Eighteen: Glum

The hot blazing sun shined, heavy pants and sweat dripped down his face running as fast as he could glancing at his wrist watch

3:10pm, the music festival had started 10 minutes ago and Beomgyu was running late.

His classes being on the opposite side of the venue, running all the way to the back of the university to see his best friend's performance, he could never miss it, he never did and this time wasn't any different.

He could hear the sound of commotion coming closer as he ran faster now being able to see the stage, people already starting to perform while the other students watched.

There weren't many in the crowd but they were quite loud, loud enough to make someone think there was a concert going on but it was just a university festival.

Beomgyu pushed himself into the crowd standing close to the stage with a smile of satisfaction on his face, he made it.

The host came up on stage, he recognised her quite easily being the girl who always hosted events at their university.

"Round of applause for Park Jun-woo for playing her flute beautifully."

The host smiled clapping her hands while she held the mic tightly.

"Coming next is Jung Eun-ji who's gonna sing "Lovers in the night" by Seori for us." She gleamed walking away while the crowd cheered, the brunet cheering as well.

Beomgyu watched the performers sing while he sang along and clapped impatiently waiting for his friend to come up on stage, he was curious as to what he was going to sing since he never told him wanting to keep it a secret.

Beomgyu clapped his hands as another student finished their performance not noticing a presence behind him sooner until he felt someone brush their hand on his waist, assuming it was an accident he moved away but the feeling once again returned this time being a firm hand on his waist.

Turning around to face the person whose hand it belonged, he saw a guy around his age maybe a little older, his hair being the most bold feature about him, it was an undercut with a nasty off black ponytail and red highlights, the guy was looking up at the students performing. The feeling of the hand on his waist was now gone, shrugging it off once again he turned around now clapping his hands as another student left the stage, the host coming up now.

The feeling of someone coming closer to him has returned but this time his back had touched someone's chest, the same person's breath fanning on his neck the smell of faint cigarettes filling his nose.

It was as if he was frozen in place, the breath that fanned on him making his feel as if he were stiff but soon later the smell of cigarettes faded away, letting out a shaky breath but soon later he felt something rub against his butt.

He felt it once again, turning around nervously he saw the guy from before staring at him with a smugly smirk as he rubbed his crotch against the brunet's butt.