Chapter Ten: Related

Beomgyu was overshadowed by a doorbell, sighing he paused the show walking towards the big door before the bell rang twice now, annoyed he starts jogging

Before the brunette could ask the person on the door what they want, a lad walked into the house as if they owned it, making Beomgyu confused.

"C-Can yo-"

"Yo, Taehyun's boyfriend." The lad turned around waving at Beomgyu.

"Lighter guy?"

"Aww, is that what you call me? Adorable." The lad cooed pulling his cheeks making the brunette scrunch his nose.

That's when Beomgyu begged that Taehyun comes in and saves him from this guy who he met only once, to his luck the boy came in making the brunette move away from the "lighter" guy.

"Your boyfriend is such a cutie, Taehyunnie." The guy spoke hanging his arm around Taehyun's shoulder who shrugged it off, removing his shoes wearing the house slippers.

"Remove your shoes, Hyung." Taehyun said before walking into the living room.

"Huh?" Beomgyu stood there confused as fuck, 'Hyung?' Are they related? Or maybe just honorifics? But that doesn't sound like Taehyun.

Taehyun doesn't use honorifics, everyone knows that.

"You're probably still confused." The cheery lad spoke, holding Beomgyu's shoulders on both sides, pushing him towards the living room like a choo choo train.

"You see Taehyunnie here?" The guy spoke motioning towards the younger who sat on the couch, changing whatever the fuck Beomgyu was watching on the tv and looking for something to watch.

Beomgyu nodded in return.

"I'm his awesome handsome cousin, Choi Yeonjun." The lad ran his fingers through his hair like the models in shampoo commercials.

"Choi Yeonjun?" Beomgyu pondered, feeling like he had heard this name somewhere.

"Yah you're supposed to call me Hyung, I'm older than you." Yeonjun sassed.

"Sorry."

Beomgyu walked away to his room leaving Yeonjun in the living room with Taehyun, as soon as he entered the room he grabbed his phone which was laying on the bed quickly typing the words "Choi Yeonjun." on Naver.

He clicked on the first article that popped up.

"Choi Yeonjun, the son of the CEO's of CHlora Labs Industries, disowned?"

Choi Yeonjun, also known as Daniel Choi to many, the son of the CEO's of CHlora Labs Industries was announced disowned.

The famous Choi family, disowned their son after he came out to them as homosexual and rejected the offer to be the future heir of the CHlora Labs.