Chapter Six: Woe

The lighter guy sighed, walking out of the bathroom soon after Beomgyu, he walked out noticing Taehyun standing in the corner of the hallway, leaning his back against the wall in deep thoughts

The guy walked towards him, deciding to annoy the ash grey male.

"Kang Taehyun, what a man you are. Finally getting soft for someone." The guy said in an annoying tone clapping his hands.

"Will you ever shut up?"

"Never~" He said in a singsong tone to annoy the latter even more.

"Get fucking lost."

"Oh c'mon, what happened?" The guy said wrapping his arm around the younger's shoulder.

"Nothing."

"Oh god... I know it's about the argument with that boy, spit it out, man."

Taehyun sighed giving up knowing this male won't give up.

"Am I starting to care for him?" Taehyun said looking to his left, his eyes meeting the other male's.

"Well... I don't know what your relationship with him is but warning someone about smoking is just human etiquette, doesn't matter if you care or not." Taehyun hummed, feeling a sort of relief.

"How do you feel about him?"

"You know those pesky little flies who never want to leave you alone? That's him." Taehyun spoke with no hesitation, the male next to him hummed in response.

"Well then I guess you're okay, I'll take my leave now." The male spoke ruffling Taehyun's hair to annoy him more than he already is before walking away to go to his class, Taehyun stared at his silhouette disappearing before walking to class as well.

+×+

Beomgyu walked his way to a place he calls living hell, once again stretching his walk taking the longer route.

As much to his dismay he had arrived, unlocking the door he walked in completely ignoring his "dad" who was sitting on the stained couch watching the television.

He walks his way to his room but halted his footsteps hearing a voice he hated the most.

"Beomgyu."

The mention of his name coming from the man he hated the most disgusted him, he wanted to avoid him and go to his room but he couldn't.

"Yes." He replied softly turning around to face the man who was now standing few feet away from him.

"A little birdie told me you didn't do what I told you to." Donghyuck spoke menacingly sending shivers down the boy's spine.