Authors note.

___________

Hey, luv!

Quick author's note here. Please read this before you start with the book. <3

___________

At first some info about Y/n:

Your name is Y/n Parkinson.

You're seventeen years old.

And in your fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

{I know that you'd technically be about fifteen in your fifth year, but I found seventeen to be a more appropriate age for this character.

Naturally, everyone else in this story who's in their fifth year is also about seventeen}

___________

Also:

As you probably figured, Pansy is your sister. Your little sister, actually. She's one year below you, in her fourth year and sixteen years old.

But you're still in the same year as Draco and Harry and all the others in their year.

You can imagine Y/n exactly how you look like, or how you would like to look, or just whoever you want to be.

Quick reminder that you're absolutely gorgeous hun!<333

___________

WARNING:

This story contains:

sexual contents

use of alcohol and other drugs

family conflicts

and other subjects that may be triggering.

If you're not okay with any of the above or in general easily triggered, please do not read this story.

Stay safe!

___________

Furthermore:

All characters mentioned, except Y/n, belong to Jk Rowling.

I don't tie myself to the schedule or events of the fifth year, but I do occasionally orient myself to them.

___________

Ideal reading settings:

Scroll

Black/White

Preferred font size

___________

And last but not least:

Some cast inspiration!

Usually, I'm not a big fan of specifying what characters, especially in books, look like and this is not supposed to be a specification.

But I discovered Artbreeder one day and made them how they look in my imagination - at least approximately. I tried. (lol)

I thought it could be fun to have this as just a little inspiration ;)