22

Friday, 20/09/1995

Painfully hard, my knuckles hit the thick wood of the door, which I would rather just kick in. Anger thunders in my ears, I can practically hear my own racing pulse. 

If this damned scumbag isn't going to open the door then- at the exact moment the door suddenly swings open and I dash into the room without thinking, without even paying him a second's attention. 

I stand there swaying, disorientated, my eyes annoyingly slowly adjusting to the darkness of the room.

"Theo?!" my head turns in the direction her voice came from, sounding shocked, startled.

She sits on his bed as far as I can tell, a blanket covering her poorly. She's naked. I knew it. 

"I knew it," I snap, turning to Draco, "you really fucked her did you?"

"Of course I did," he stares at me adamantly, his tone nonchalant though, which sets me off.

I'm the idiot barging in here, losing my cool, and he's got that stupid ass smirk on his face as usual.

"If you hadn't burst in here like the maniac you are, we'd both be perfectly happy right now."

His gaze changes to cold spite, then he averts it, looking over at Y/n, who's gone quiet. 

I follow his gaze, speechless. What am I supposed to do now? She is here with him, doing exactly what I expected. What I feared. While I, being the loser, got my nose fixed by Madam Pomfrey. How pathetic.

"Don't you get it? Get the hell out of here Nott!" he snorts at me, "I'm gonna finish what I started, and I'm not sharing."

"Share?!" Y/n seems to have found her voice again. Neither he nor I pay any attention to her.

"I don't plan on sharing either."

"Well, too bad she's not yours to share."

His smirk has faded.

"How many times? I'm not an object!" She slides to the edge of the bed, it looks like she wants to get up, but she stays seated and glares at us from over there. "None of you are in the position to share me," she shakes her head, angrily. "Shut up." 

"Don't boss her around Malfoy."

His behaviour makes me seethe with rage, I strongly urge revenge, he should have his nose broken sometime too. Having caught him with her, however, hurt more than a broken nose. 

I wish he was in my place. It seems hopeless, I really thought she and I had a chance. I wanted to give us a shot so badly. That was apparently only one sided. 

Hatefully, my hands clench into fists. How would it feel to punch him in the face right now? To break his nose? His jaw? I take a step forward towards him, inhaling deeply, trying not to completely lose it. Losing it, maybe that's what I want, what can happen anyway? Seriously, what do I have to lose at this moment?

I make another step towards him. 

"Stop!" Y/n's voice is filled with horror as she seems to realise what's going down. My gaze locks on her. She tries to get up, but fails again. "No one is hurting anyone here!"

"Oh no?" I snarl, "what are you gonna do about it?"

Before she can respond Draco speaks up. "Nott why exactly are you so angry?"

His lips curl into that fucking smirk again, "honestly are you really that in love with her? Are you heartbroken now? Because you realised you're not good enough?"