The barn

Emily's POV

We're in our way to spencer's, i've been so quiet and i think they notice that, at least Alison. The whole time in the bus i was thinking about Ali and me, about the feelings i had about her... i think they are back.

"No, you just can't fall for her again, she broke your heart" i think while i walk in silence.

I turn my head and look at her, she's so beautiful.

"We better stay at the barn so no one could catch us" says Spencer worried

"Yeah, that's a good idea" says Ali worried too.

We go in to the barn, wow, it changed a lot. The last we all were here was the night Ali "disappear".

Alison's POV

I walk in to the barn, wow, so many memories of the last time i was here with the girls. Hanna shut the door and we just stay there, looking at each other.

I look at Emily, she's looking at the ground again. I wanna say something, but then i look at the other girls, they look sad too.

"Guys, i need to say something" i suddenly say. They look at me, even Emily. I need to tell them how sorry i am about everything i did in the past that hurt them.

"I'm sorry, about everything i've done that hurt you" i feel a tear falling down my face. "I'm sorry about every mean word or comment that i said to you, every bad thing I've done" i look at them, they are looking at the ground. I know what i'm saying it's not enough.

"I need you to believe me, i'm really sorry, i changed, i'm not the bad person i was" now I'm crying.

"Ali we know you changed, and we know you're really sorry about everything" says Aria getting closer to me and hugging me.

It feels good, for once in my life i feel good.

"Yeah Ali, you were a bitch but now you're not, and we forgive you" says Hanna joining the hug

"Yes Ali, you don't have to worry about the past, you're a new person now" says Spencer smiling at me, i smile back and then i look at Emily.

She's looking at the ground, i know she is the one i hurt the most, i know i have to apologize to her.

"Em..." i started but she cut me.

"Excuse me" she says and she goes to the bath i think.

I don't if i should follow her.

"Don't worry about her Ali, she'll be back in a sec" says Hanna "well, i don't know about you but i'm starving"

We all laugh, and look at her.

"Okay, i'm gonna get some food" says Spencer still laughing

Hanna smiles at her and then she sits on the floor.

I hear some steps and i see emily coming back, her eyes look like she has been crying.

"What was so funny?" She says with a little smile, i like to see her smiling again.

"Hanna begging for food" says aria laughing

"Oh" says emily laughing

"I don't know why it's so funny!" Says hanna rolling on the floor.

Spencer came back with some snaks and drinks, she left everything in the floor and open her mouth to say something.

"Okay guys, how are we going to sleep?"

"The floor is mine" says hanna. I don't why but i remeber, she always sleeps in the floor.

"Just like always, i want this little couch, it's was made by my size" says Aria sitting on it.

"Okay, i want that couch, Ali, Em, do you mind to share the big couch?" Says spencer pointing at it.

I obviously don't mind, honestly i really want to sleep there with her, but i don't know about her opinion.

"Yeah it's fine" she says with a little smile at spencer.

"Yeah, it's okay" i say smiling too. I look at her, and i catch her looking at me. I'm still looking at her when she turn her head down breaking our look.

"Okay then, lets eat!" Says hanna going to the food.

We ate some, laughing and talking. They told me about a lot of thing that missed those two years, like, Spencer and Toby and that guy called Caleb.

It was already like 2am so we decide to go to sleep, tomorrow is going to be a long day.

We get some blankets and turn off the light.

"Good night guys" says Aria

"Night" we all say at the same time. After that, it was all silence.

Emily's POV

Sielnce, all silence. I can't sleep, i just can't stop thinking about everything Ali said before, i really think she changed and i relly think she's sorry but she hurt me a lot, she broke my heart.

I feel her in the other side of the couch, and that is getting me more nervous, i want to talk with her about everything, alone, not with the girls with us but i can't find the good moment. I feel my eyes starting to tear up again.
"No, you can't cry more for her" i think, but i can't do anything about it. I feel tears in my eyes, and then, all over my face. I make a little move to take them off but i accidentally move my leg and i touch hers.

I froze, i hope she didn't wake up, she can't see like this, not right now.

I don't make more moves, wishing she's still sleeping, but i feel her leg touching mine...

Alison's POV

I can't sleep, i can't stop thinking about Emily. I was so in to my thoughts when i feel something touch my leg. I froze, it's Emily's leg. She probably move, she's sleeping. I don't make any move, i just stay there, feeling her leg in mine...

... in this moment i realize why i feel like this "i'm still in love with her"

Emily's POV

... i realize that is happening, again "i'm still in love with her"

xxxxxxxx Author's note xxxxxxx

This one is longer, I'll update soon and chapters will be like this long or more, not like the first one wich was so short haha. Drama and crazy things will come and also Emily and Alison scenes ;) Hope you guys like it