Shock

Emily's POV

I just had the best night of my life. It was amazing, she's amazing. Now we're naked in the bed, she's still on top of me, resting her head on my chest, our legs are intertwined.

"That was... amazing" I say as i kiss her forehead. She looks up to find my eyes.

"I know" She says smiling and giving me a little kiss.

I look what time is it, only 4am, we should go back with the others and keep having fun, well, i coulnd't have more fun after that.

"What if go back with the others" I say starting to stand up. She lets me go but she stays there looking at me.

"Okay" She says in a happy tone.

She stands up and we both start to get dresssed again. I notice her staring at me as i put on my bra.

"What are you looking at?" I say smiling for myself.

"That bra" She says getting closer. What?

"The bra?" I say turning to face her, she has her underwear and her bra on, like me.

"Yeah, i like it more when it's not on you" She says getting close enough but not touching me. She turns around me and goes to my back.

She starts to kiss my back, then my neck, and stays there. What's is happening with her today, she's so horny. But like all the time, and believe me, i love it. I turn to kiss her, and we kiss again. Our skins touch, i feel this feeling all over my body. Then she stops and we hug.

"I love you so much Emily" She says in a cute tone, i love hearing those words.

"I love you too" I say smiling.

There isn't a better feeling than hearing the person you love saying that she loves you back, i can't describe it. They are honest words. We pull away and this time we get totally dressed up. We walk out from the room, there are some people walking in other rooms or just people in the middle of the corridor. We go downstairs, i'm looking for the others. I'ts weird, i can't see Hanna. I see Spencer and i go to her, i'm kind of worried about Hanna, she didn't have anywhere to go, so, where is she?.

"Hey Spence, where's Hanna?" I ask worried, she looks around worried too. I guess she didn't notice she's gone.

"I... have no idea" She says still looking around trying to find her.

"Lets find Aria" I say turning a round, but Ali is on my way and i think she doesn't know what happens.

"Hey hey what's going on?" She asks confused to us.

"Hanna is gone" I say. When she hear my words she looks around trying to find her too, but just like us, she doesn't see her.

We go between the people trying to find Aria. I look at the drinks place, she's there with Noel. I go fast to her, when she sees the three of us basically runing to her she gets kind of scared.

"Wow, what happens?" She asks when we get there.

"It's Hanna, we can't find her" Says Spencer worried. Aria looks at us so calm, maybe she knows where she is.

"Calm girls, i saw her going in to Caleb's car. They are probably going to talk or something" Explains Aria as she gets another glass.

When i hear her words a big feeling of happiness appears in my body. Maybe she's fixing things with him or maybe they already fixed everything. I'm so happy right now, maybe everything could be totally okay again...

"Really?!" Says Ali surprised, with a smile on her face.

"Yes!" Says Aria excited too.

We are all smiling right now, i bet we're all thinkning the same thing. After all these things that happened, we could be okay again. I can't express how happy i am right now.