Family

Alison's POV

i open my eyes, i look around and i see the girls sleeping. "It's today" i think, today i have to let everyone know i'm alive, everything is going to change today.

I stabd up, trying not to wake up the others. I go to the bath and clear my face with water.

"You can do this" i say to myself looking at the mirror.

I go back to the couch and just sit there, looking at the girls. I'm so lucky to have them, they really care about me. My look stop in emily, she looks so beautiful while she's sleeping...

I need to talk to her and tell her what i feel, i own her that, for hurt her in the past making her think i didn't love her.

"Hey" says aria interrupting my thoughts.

"Hey" i say with a little smile.

"What time is it?" Says suddenly Spencer.

"It's... 9am" i say.

We stay there for a moment, looking at Hanna and Emily because they are sleeping.

"Lets wake them up and go to your house and to the police to finish this nightmare" says Spencer going to Hanna and sitting  in her back "C'mon Hanna wake up"

Hanna makes some noises and then she looks at Spencer.

"What the hell Spencer" says, but she close her eyes again.

Aria look at Emily, i think she is about to wake her up. But no, it's my oportunity to fix things a little bit.

"I'll take care of Em, don't worry, and... Spencer is going to need some help with Hanna" i say laughing a little bit.

Aria laughs too, and she goes with Hanna and Spencer.

I look at her, she's so quiet, i don't want to do it but i have to.

I don't know what to do, obviously i'm not going to do the same thing as  Spencer. I get closer to her and touch her hair, softly.

"Hey Em, you have to wake up" i say in a sweet tone i think.

Emily's POV

"Hey Em, you have to wake up" i hear while i feel someone touching my hair. I open my eyes and i see her beautiful blue eyes, looking at me, with a little smile.
"Is this a dream?" I think, but no, this is so real.

I'm not going to be like i was yesterday, it was so awkward and weird.

"Hey" i say trying to sit in the couch "Good morning" i look at her blue eyes, she's still looking at me.

"Good morning" she says smiling.

She stans up and go where the other girls are and help with Hanna. I laugh a bit, they are three and they just can't with Hanna.

"Okay I'll wake up if you all get down of my back" says Hanna with a morming voice.

We eat some cereals that Spencer brought from her house, i don't know how their parents didn't catch us, but anyways, that doesn't matter right now.

"Ali, do you want us to go with you ?" Asks Aria with her mouth full of cereals.

"Yeah, if you don't mind" she says in a sweet tone

"Yeah, we'll be with you" says Hanna

Ali just smiles, and look suddenly look at me.

"Thanks for everything" she says, srilll ooking at me.

Now is my time to talk, i can't be afraid to talk to her.

"You don't have to say thanks, we're here for everything you need" i say making a little smile and not breaking the contact with her eyes.

"I want to hug you guys" she says, still looking at me.

They all wake up and start to hug Ali one by one. I'm the last one, and i was so nervous. "You can't be nervous for this, you're just going to hug her, you hugged her a million times before" i said to my self while i look Aria finishing. It's my turn.

I get closer and hug her. I can feel her beating, and her breath in my shoulder.

I don't want this to end, i feel so good in her arms, everything is okay when i have her.

Alison's POV

Emily took a few steps closer, then we hug. I put my chin in her shoulder and we just stay there. I feel so save in her arms, i don't want to get away from her, i will stay like this forever.

"Well... we should start to move" says Spencer breaking totally this perfect moment.

Emily get a step back and smile at me, i smiled back.

It's good because my house is right next to Spencer's so, it just take a few minutes to get in to my house.

I'm so nervous, i'm literally shaking. "What will be their reactions when they discover I'm not dead?" I think.

But i take some strength and i ring the door.

I look back to see the girls, they look as nervous as i am. I look back to the door when it starts to open.

"Alison?" I hear my mother's voice

"Hi mom" i say, starting to feel tears in my eyes

"It's true, you're fine, you're alive" she says starting to cry and hugging me.

But, wait, what did she mean when she said "it's true, you're alive". Did she know ? What happened here.

"Mom, you knew i was alive?" I ask worried

"I didn't know, two days ago someone anonymous left a note in a police car saying that you were alive, and the police started to look for some proves that that was right, and, it is" she says smiling at me.

Who could it be... the anonymous person who left the note...

"Anyways, you have to go to the police department so they stop looking"

"Yeah, we're gonna go now" i say cleaning up some tears

"Okay I'll drive you girls"

"Okay" i say while i turn back and start to walk to my car with the girls.

My mom is looks so happy, but i thought i will different, so different.

xxxxxxx Author's note xxxxxxx

So i was just bored and i decided to write another chapter. Update soon, probaly tomorrow :)