Yes?

Alison's POV

It's already our last day here, it was the best week of my life. We visited a lot of places, we visited the cathedrale du notre dame, the french riviera, le arc du triunfe and more places. I'm still waiting for her to take me to the Eiffel tower to a dinner, but i know she will. I think about her again, there's something weird. When we first get here everything was perfectly fine, but one day she started to do weird things. When we are in our room she's so nervous, she's looking at me all time, like if she was afraid of me to do something... It's weird, i don't know what's wrong with her. I asked her yesterday but she got so nervous and start to say that she was fine, but i know there's something... Anyway, when she's ready she'll tell me, i know that. We planned a relax day for today, we are kind of tired, and we just want to stay in the zone. I'm on the bed, pretending to be reading because i'm not paying attention to the book, i'm paying attention to her. Right now she's calm, but i know if i move a muscle she'll look at me. I'm gonna prove i'm right. I slowly stand up, and like i thought, she's already looking at me. I start to laugh and i go next to her. She's sit on a chair with her phone, is early and we're still on our pajamas. She looks at me confused and i fastly sit on her lap, with my leg on both of her sides.

"Whats wrong? I can see there's something bothering you" I say calmed rubbing her sholuders.

"N-nothing, i'm okay" She says smiling. I know that smile wans't fake but i know what she said was a lie, so it's probably nothing about her, but is something.

"Sure? You know you can tell me" I say smiling to her. She puts her phone down and rest her hands on my things.

"Sure" She says smiling. She's not gonna tell me, not yet.

"Okay" I say still on her lap.

Her phone beeps, and she grabs it again. She looks at it with a happy face and then she puts it down again. She looks at me excited.

"What is it?" I say curious. She grabs my hands.

"I have a surprise for you" She says happy. I smile and i wait for her to tell me.

"Guess where are we going to eat tonight" She says with an excited smile. I knew it, she's the best.

"Really?!" I say so excited that it looks like i'm going to explode, this is amazing.

"Yes!" She says hugging me.

I hug her back, still on her arms i kiss her neck. It's going to be amazing, two of us, in the top of the Eiffel tower, eating dinner... It's like a dream that comes true.

"We have to be there at 9 pm" She says pulling away to see my face.

"Great" I say still smiling.

I caress her face with both of my hands, she smiles when my hands touch her face. I slowy grab it and i pull her closer to me to kiss her. I kiss her slowly, i want her to feel all the love i feel for her. She kisses me back in the same way. Then i pull away and i bite my bottom lip, i can't help it. When i open my eyes again i see her staring at my lips, i know that turns her on a lot. She looks at my eyes, we keep that look for a few senconds. Right after that moment everythig explodes. We kiss so hard and passionate, she starts to touch my thights up and down, that makes me moan inside her mouth. I drawn my hands in her hair and pull her even closer to me. She starts to stand up. I wrap my legs around her waist as she grabs my butt to hold me. I though she would go to the bed, but she stops when my back touches the wall. She's still grabbing me, and i'm still with my legs around her. We didn't stop the kiss, 'till now. We stop to take a breath, and we look at each other. I can see on her look that she wants me now, and believe me, i'm so glad, i want her too. We kiss again, she starts to move again but we ended on the couch, i don't nkow how. She lies me there, and she goes on me. The couch is big enough for both of us.