Before horror

Emily's POV

Time passed so fast, in two days is Halloween, one of my favorite parties i have to say. I'm so excited about it, Noel is always the one who does the best Halloween party in here, so everybody is coming. I'm on my bed waiting for Ali to finish her shower, i'm thinking about what could i dress for the party. I'm so bad at this, i need help, i don't know what to wear.

"Uuughhh" i say to myself as i sink my face in the pillow.

"What was that?" I hear Ali from the shower.

"Desperation" i say still with my face in the pillow. I hear the water stop falling.

Two minutes later Ali walk in the room with the towel.

"What's wrong?" She asks walking to the closet to grab a shirt to sleep.

"I don't know what to wear for Noel's party" i say desperate, it's a problem for me.

"Mmmm i already know what i'm gonna wear" she says letting the towel fall on the floor.

I turn o see her, her perfect back. She puts on a shirt and panties, but when she turns she sees me staring at her.

"Earth to Emily" she says laughing at my face. I can't help it, she's perfect.

"Y-yeah" i say going back to the real life "So, i just don't know what to wear"

"I had an idea" she says sitting on the bed nex to me "What if we dress like the last Halloween party we were together?" She says.

Actually is a good idea, an indian costume is so easy plus she looks so hot in a lady gaga costume.

"I like the idea" i say smiling "What if we go tomorrow morning to get the costumes?" I ask her.

"Sure" she says getting closer to me.

We just cuddle, she's with her head on my shoulder and she's playing with my hair. While we're like this i start to remember what happened in the last Halloween party we were together. I remember me dancing with Ben, but at he same time looking at Jenna dancing, and Ali totally caught me.

"Ali, you remember the Noel's Halloween party?" I ask her curious.

"Of course" she says now facing me "Why?"

"I wanted to know... were you jealous when you caught me staring at Jenna?" I ask laughing. She stops playing with my hair and she looks at me with a shy look.

"I-it's just" she starts "I wanted you to look at me not at her and yes, i was jealous" she says looking at the sheets. She's blushing, i can see it in her cheeks.

"You're blushing" i say pointing at her an laughing.

"No i'm not" she says touching her face.

"And you were jelaous" i say laughing more.

She hits my chest, two times and then she laughs. We ended cuddling again, and we fell asleep.

In the morning we woke up early to buy our costumes, we told the girls to come with us so they'll buy theirs too. We're going to Rosewood mall, there's no where else to go. Aria just came, but Hanna and Spencer, which is weird, are late. We're waiting for them when Hanna's car parks in front of us, Spencer comes out too, that's why she's late.

"Hey girls" says Hanna smiling at us, but we've been waiting here for almost 20 minutes, so we just put some bad faces, and she notices "Okay i'm sorry I'm late" she says rolling her eyes.

We walk in, and we look at all the shops. Honestly i don't like shopping that much, but this is an special thing, i kind of have to be here. We walk in one, two, three, almost all and they already have their costumes. Ali and i almost, she need white heels heels and i need something for my head. We walk in a store, and look for our things.