The big day is almost here

Alison's  POV

I can't believe i'm getting married tomorrow. This summer passed to fast since we didn't go anywhere, we stayed here basically just planning everything for tomorrow and going to the house to the pool.  We slept on my house, I just woke up and I see Emily still sleeping. Everything is planned so today it's going to be a calm day, we're going out with Spencer and Toby later and then sleepover over my house, just Spencer Em and me. I'd like Aria to be here too, and Hanna... but it's not gonna happen, so it's better to accept that fact and be happy of what we have. We're still waiting for Aria's answer about the wedding. Everyone we sent the invitation answer us with a yes, but we don't know anything about Aria... We don't know if she's going to come or not. I stand up to go the bathroom, I clean my face with water and smile. I'm so happy right now.

"Ali?" I hear Emily say from the bed. I walk out from the bathroom and stay in the door.

"I'm here" I say smiling at her.

"Oh, I didn't know where you were" She says rubbing her eyes with a sleepy voice.

"I'm right here" I say getting closer and sitting on the bed next to her.

I come closer and I kiss her. Then I caress her cheek and I standup again.

"Nooo, stay here with me" She says sitting on the bed.

I turn to look at her, I do want to go there with her but I have to get ready and prepare some things for tomorrow before we go with Toby and Spencer... but how cares about that, I'll have time for that later. I smile and sit next to her. She grabs my hand and makes a little smile.

"You know what happens tomorrow right?" She says smiling a lot. I can see real happiness in that smile, and that makes me smile more.

"How could I forget?" I say smiling and leaning in to kiss her.

She kisses me back and cups my face with her hands. She pushes me to the bed and put herself on top of me. We keep kissing, i smile between our kiss and I feel her smiling too.

"Tomorrow is going to be amazing" I say rolling to be on top of her.

"You'll be stunning, I can't wait" She says grabbing my hands.

We stand up and go downstairs holding hand to eat breakfast. When we get to the kitchen my dad and my brother are there.

"Good morning" We say at the same time. They look at us.

"Good morning" They say with a big smile.

We sit in front of them and we start to eat some cereals. My dad is reading the newspaper and Jason is talking with someone on his phone. Oh my god I totally forgot about what I saw on his phone, about Cece and him. I have to ask him later, but if they are together or something I'll be so happy for them.

"So girls, are you ready for tomorrow?" Asks my dad with a happy smile.

Our parents are so happy for us... just being happy. After all that happened this past years when they see us together smiling, laughing or kissing they feel happiness inside. They told us that, one day I don't know why they just said it.

"I'm kind of nervous actually" Says Emily with a shy smile.

"Aw" I say kissing her cheek.

I love this side of her, this cute side. She can be this girl that breaks into houses but then she can be this girl that can blush when you say to her she's beautiful.

After we finished, we go back to my room. We have to get prepared to go out with Toby and Spence. While Emily is in the bathroom I have an idea. I really want ot know if my brother has something with Cece, and I also need her for tomorrow so I'm gonna invite her tomorrow morning. I'm gonna ask her for help, she'll say yes and while she's helping me I'll try to talk to her about Jason. I grab my phone and I call her.