Rosewood again

Alison's POV

We wake up early, last night we packed so everything is ready, we're going home. One part of me wants to come back, but the other wants to stay here foerever, with her. Everything i think about is her, i can't stop looking at her and smiling. Right now I'm looking at her. Her beautiful hair is all in one side, her smile gives me life, and her brown eyes... they are so beautiful.

"So, this is it. Lets go back to Rosewood" says Spencer, opening the front door. We grab our things and go out, there are already two taxis waiting for us.

We go into the taxis, just the same way we came here. I'm next to Emily, i rest my head on her shoulder and just look through the window, i'm never gonna forget this trip. There's silence all the time, it's because we're kind of tired. I see the airport, it's really time to come back.

"I loved this trip Ali" says Emily smiling at me.

"I loved it too, i hope we can repeat it one day" it will be so good to repeat it.

"Yeah, we will" she says looking at me.

The taxi stops and we go to the airport, we have two hours till our flight. We passed all the inspection and everything and sit on the chairs to wait.

"Hey, you want some coffee? I'm gonna die if i don't get one right now" says Aria standing up, i don't like coffee to much but i need it.

"Yeah, I'll go with you" i say standing up. Hanna and Em want one, Spencer wants two, i laugh, she loves coffee more than people.

Aria and i go, there's a bar there, they sell coffee so we go there. We have to wait but finally after 15 minutes we get the coffees. We walk to the girls again, they look so tired. I give Hanna  her coffee and i sit next to Emily.

"Hey, i brought you this" i say showing her the coffee, she's kind of sleepy.

"Thank you so much" she says grabbing it with her eyes so open, it make me laugh.

"No problem" i give her a little kiss in the cheek and i start with my coffee.

After one hour it's almost the time, we're okay now, the coffee made effect. We hear the announcement of our fligh, we should go to the plain.
We go in, it's bigger than the other one, i sit in the window sit, Emily next to me.

"I'm gonna miss this" i say looking through the window.

"Yeah, me too" says Emily looking too.

"It was an amazing trip Em, thanks" i say, i look at her and she smiles.

"Yeah it was, but, why thanks?" She asks kind of confused, but still smiling.

"For everything" i say, she gives me a little kiss and the plain turns on.

We've been a time flying, i didn't stop talking and laughing with Emily, i love to spend mt time with her.

"Hey look at that cloud, it looks like a fish" she says pointing at it. Yeah, it kind of looks like a fish.

"That one looks like a bear" i say pointing at other one. She looks so directly at it.

"No, it's a goat" she says laughing, i laugh too.

"Emily where the hell do you see a goat in there" i say laughing harder, she laughs more and more.

"I don't know i just see it" she says still laughing.

We spent the rest of the flight doing stuff like that, it was so funny. The plane is going to down, i know everything is okay but i always get nervous i don't know why. I grab Emily's hand and i close my eyes. It will be over soon

Emily's POV

I look at her, she looks nervous, and she just grabbed my hand. I feel her breath going faster, and i pass my arm around her, she looks at me.

"Hey, it's okay, i'm here with you" i say resting my head on hers.

She gets calm, thing i'm glad about because she was so nervous. We get out from the plain and get our things, theb we look for the car.

"Home, sweet home" says Spencer when she gets in to the car. We all get in.

We're singing right now, Spencer is driving and i'm in the back with Ali and Aria. Hanna put on the radio and started singing, but we all ended singing. I didn't know Ali sings that good, i've never heard her sing, or i just don't remeber.

We get to Hanna's house, we promised her. Her mother is out and she wanted to show us all the pics from the trip, them we'll go to our houses. We get in, and go to her room. She gonna put the pics on the computer and then connect the computer to the tv so we can see it good.

"This is the last one" she says clicking. We go down stairs and sit on the couch. I cuddle with Ali.

"So, i'm gonna comment most of the pics" says Hanna connecting eveything.

She finished and she starts to show us the pics. The first one is one of us in the airplane when it didn't start moving. Them there are some of us getting in to the hotel and then the beach.

"Well, next one is so beautiful" she show us. It's a pic of Ali and I going hand in hand to the water. It's just a good one, i love it, i want it.

"Aaawe" says Aria looking at it, Spencer just smiles and i start to blush.

There are a lot of pics of Ali and i, i love them, i want all. She keeps passing and there are the pics from the lost beach, in the mall... everywhere. It's true that she took pictures every day. In most of them we appear with weird faces and doing stupid stuff, there are some really funny pictures.

"So guys" Says Hanna turning off the computer, we saw all "Thanks for be here today and look at my masterpiece. I'm such a good photographs" she smiles and we laugh.

"We'll repeat this one day right?" Says Aria, she loved it too.

"Yeah we will" says Hanna smirking, we all loved it. I agree, we'll repeat it some day.