Feelings

Alison's POV

We're interrupted by Hanna, it was super awkward because of the comment she said. I could see emily blushing, and so i was.

We ordered some pizzas and take our sits to sleep.

"Guys, you already  know were I'm gonna sleep" says Hanna sitting on the floor

"I'll sleep with you" says Aria friendly

"Cool, I'll sleep in my bed" i say, hoping Emily says something to sleep with me.

"Can i sleep in the bed too?" She says quickly. She's looking at me, but i'm kind of shocked, I'm going to sleep with her.

I know It's not big deal for most of people, but it is for me.

"Yeah sure" i say with a big smile.

"Can i join you? I really don't wanna sleep on the floor" suddenly says Spencer.

Fuck, i can't say no but, i wanted the bed for us, not us and Spencer, but anyways, i don't mind if she doesn't decide to sleep in between us.

"Mmm yeah sure, but it's my bed so i sleep in the middle" i say, making sure that I'll pass the night next to Em.

"Yeah no problem" she says, in a weird tone... i think she notice something.

I feel like someone is looking at me, i look down and i see Hanna, smirking. Fucking Hanna, she always notice this kind of things, for sure that she knows what's going on here but, I'm not going to say nothing about that weird look.

I hear the bell ring, the pizza is here.

"I'm going to get the food and some drinks, I'll be back in a second" i say while opening my room's door.

I go down stairs and open the door.
"Fuck"

"Wow Ali, you're back" says Noel.

He helped me to hide but, the last time i saw him we weren't friends, and i don't want to chage that.

"Just take the money and give me the food" i say, trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"Wow okay, bye... bitch" i hear him say while he go back to the motorbike

I close the door, take some drinks and then go up to my room again.

"Hey, help please" i say, i need it if they don't want to eat pizza in the floor beacuse everyting is about to fall.

They come to me and help, we put everything in the floor and sit around.

" i don't even remember the last time i ate pizza" i say, it was true.

"Wow" says Hanna laughing, and a piece of pizza falls from her mouth. We all laugh... i like this, we are all together just getting fun, like old times.

Sleep time, well, for them, i have to talk with Emily, i hope she didn't forget what i told her. "She will stay awake, don't worry, you have to do this" i think while getting in to the bed.

I'm in the middle, Spencer is in my left and Emily in my right.

"Good night girls" says Spencer

"Bye" says Hanna and Aria, but i stay quiet, just like Emily.

I turn around to see her face, but she's looking to the other direction, i don't know if she's going to sleep, or if she's already sleeping, well, i hope not but all i can do is wait.

Emily's POV

Ali couldn't forget that we have to talk tonight right? She told me so she couldn't forget it. I've been awake for almost an hour, but she didn't say a word or make any move. I'm so nervous, i don't know what she wants to tell me.