What are we?

Emily's POV

I slowly open my eyes, "was it dream?" I think about what happened last night. I feel something in my chest,  I look down and i see Alison. What happened last night was true. I couldn't do anything but smile, i look ar her again, she's so beautiful in her sleep... I give a little kiss i her forehead. She makes some noises and moves. Then, she opens her eyes and look at me.

"Good morning" she says with a morming voice

"Good morning beautiful" i smiling too. She smiles and get closer to my face.

"No, you're beautiful" she says as she gets closer and closer to kiss me. Our lips crash, as she put her hand in my head to get me closer to her.

When the kiss finished, we just smile at ecah other. But something sounds in the floor. The girls, i totally forget about them, i don't know if Ali is okay about telling them about us. Wait "what are we? Are we really together?" I ask to myself, we didn't talk about that.

"Guuuuys, i had a weird dream" says Hanna sitting on the floor. "Are you all sleeping?" She asks, i don't know if she asks to herself or who because she didn't saw us, she's looking to he other direction.

"You think if we were sleeping we will answer you?" Says Ali laughing. I love her laugh.

"Yeaah" says Hanna turning around to face us. By the time she sees us together, awake in the same bed she puts that weird smirk in her face, wich is so awkward.

"Well, like i was saying, i had a weird dream. I heard some weird noises in the wall, but i don't know if it's true or not but i get scared and then i don't remember" she says

"Well, that's don't even a dream, you just heard some noises in-" i don't finish what i was saying "she heard us" i think, well, she thinks it was a dream so i start to laugh and look at Ali, she's laughing too.

"What it's so funny? Well, i don't mind, i need to pee" Hanna says standing up and making her way to the bath.

When Hanna closes the door i look back at Ali and kiss her cheek.

"She heard us" she says still laughing

"Totally" i say laughing too.

"That's because you were so loud" she says with a flirting tone as she starts to play with my hair. I laugh, that's probably true. I look at her and kiss her.

"Ali?" I start asking, i have to ask her i need to know.if she really wants to be with me. I opne my mouth to ask but in that moment Spencer makes a weird move and she falls put of the bed, and, i think she falled in Aria.

"What... SPENCER!" Screams Aria trying to get Soencer out of her

"Sorry" says Spencer laughing. Ali and i laugh and then Hanna comes out from he bath.

"What did i miss?" She asks

"Spencer falling from the bed and Aria wad right there" i say laughing.

"I always miss good things" says Hanna kind of disappointed

"Heeeey it's not funny" says Aria

We all laugh, and make our way to the kitchen to get the breakfast. We are all sit in the table, Ali is next to me.

"Did you hear noises in the wall last night?" Says Aria worried

"I knew it wasn't a dream" says Hanna raising her arms.

I just look at Ali, and i feel a hand in my tight. Of course is her, because she looks to me and smirk. I grabb her hand, and keep smiling.

Alison's POV

We spent the whole thay doing nothing, we just talked, watched some movies and tak abiut tomorrow. We are all going to school, including myself. I'm kind if afraid, of how is people going to look at me or how are they going to react, i knkw i was a bitch before and that i hurt a lot of people in there, but i want them to know that i regret everything and that i changed.

The girls are about to go, but i just remembered that Em wanted to tell me something, but she couldn't because of Spencer's little bed accident, and we didn't have time to be alone today.

"Hey Em, don't leave now" i say, grabbing her arm.

The other girls are already gone.

"Okay" she says smiling. We are alone in my house now, my parents are out and Jason... who know where is he.

We go to my room, and i start.

"In the morning, you were about to tell me something but Spencer fell and we didn't have time to talk, so, what is it?" I ask curious. She look nervous right now, i hope is nothing bad.

"Mmm i was just wondering, what are we? I mean, are we together?" She asks so nervous

I have no idea of what to say, i don't know if we're together.

"Mmm i don't know, but" yeah I'm gonna ask her, right now, because why not? "Emily Fields, would you be my girlfriend?" I ask getting closer to her and grabbing her hands.

"Of course i want to Alison Dilaurentis" she says. We look at each other, i can see in her eyes that she's as happy as I'm am right now, and that makes me happier. She comes to me and hug me, i hit something with my feet and we fall in the bed, she's on the top.

"What a beautiful girlfriend i have" i say smiling and touching softly her cheek.

"I like how it sounds" she says smiling

"Girlfriend" i whisper in a sweet tone.

She leans in and kiss me. I put my hansd in her back, making the kiss deeper. She runs her hand all over my body, my legs, my weist. I turn around so I'm on the top, i stop for s second to look at her.

"I love you" i say going right to her neck, leaving a trail of kisses on it.

"I love you too" she says wrapping her legs around my waist. I go back to her lips again

"Stay here tonight" i say between kisses.

"I'd love to" she says smiling

We kiss her again and then stand up.

"I'm gonna make you a dinner then" i say giving her a last fast kiss.

I'm not to good cooking, but i know how to make some pasta. We are already eating in the table.

"Ali, this is so good" says Emily. I love her, always being so nice.

"Aaw thanks" i say

"Ali, can i ask you something?" I get nervous, and i don't even know why.

"Yeah sure" i say, kind if serious

"Will you be okay if, mmm, everyone knows about us? You know..." she asks shy. Yeah of course I'll be okay, i know my parents will accept it and so will the girls.

"Yeah of course I'll be okay. I want everyone to know that i love you"

I say standing up and going to her. I grabb her hands and go down to my knees to have my face right in front of hers.

"I love you so much Emily, and i really want this to work" i say, being so honest

"I want that too" she says, looking at our hands and smiling

"What happen?" I ask, because she looked kind of weird.

She looks to my eyes know, her beautiful brown eyes.

"It's just, everything is so perfect right now" she says, I'm agree with that.

xxxxx Author's note xxxxx

Heeeey I'll probably update tomorrow, i have a lot of ideas hahaha hope you like it !!