Don't leave me

Alison's POV

I took my bag, I'm decided to go.

"Ali?!" I hear from down stairs, i recognize the voice immediately.

I go down with my suitcase when i face to her. All i want is hug her but i can't, Alison you can't do it.

"What are you doing here?" I say with a break voice. "Fuck" i don't want her to see me cry or broken.

"What are you doing with that?" She asks looking at my suticase, i can see her eyes tearing up.

"Emily, I'm leaving" i say feeling my eyes tearing up too, but I have to.

After my words there was full silence for two minutes, just there looking at each other.

"Please Ali don't leave" she finally says starting to cry.

"Why did you do that to me?" I have to know, i need to know just why would she do this to me.

"I didn't do it Ali" she says. What the hell i saw the pictures.

"What the hell Emily, i saw the pictures. You were... kissing her" i start to cry too, this is to much for me i have to leave. I walk to the front door but she stops me.

"I know there are pictures, but those are not from this trip, there were more competitoons and she took them like a year a ago when we were dating" it kind if make sense, but she was wearing the same clothes and they don't look like a year ago.

"Stop Emily, you're just hurting me more, let me leave" i say crying, trying to get to the door.

"Ali please don't leave me, i need you" she stops for a second to take a breath "i have prove" oh what is she gonna say now?.
She takes my phone, she's looking for the pics, i'm not going to see that again. I take it back.

"No Emily, you lied to me, you cheated on me, you can't do anything about what you did okay? It's done, I'm done so let me alone" she's shocked about my words, so i am, i've never thought i could say something like this.

I walk to the door and open it, when i look back i see her looking at the ground with tears in her eyes. This is probably the last time i see her, now i have to go. I look at her for the last time and then i start walking.

I'm still in my porch when she grabs my arm.

"Plase Ali i can't lose you again" she says.

"Too late Emily" i say getting her hand off of my arm and keep walking. I get in to my car and start driving.

When i look back i see her crying in her knees first, then she stands up and start to run i don't know where. When i turn again i start to cry. I can barely see, but i keep driving. Suddenly i see someone in front of the car, i'm about to hit her but i stop the car. I was wrong, there's not just one, they are three. I get off from the car and go to them, i already know who they are i don't need to see their faces.

"Guys get out of my way" i say trying to look strong, but i just feel more tears down my face.

"You didn't let her explain right?" Says Hanna, they are looking at me, what happened? Now they believe her?.

"She doesn't have to explain anything" i say looking at the ground.

"Yes she does" says Aria so nervous "Ah fuck i'm gonna explain you" continues Aria getting closer to me.

"I don't wanna know anything more about this" i say walking away but Spencer run to face me and Aria grab my hand.

"Alison, listen to me, those pictures are from another trip, she told us, at first we didn't believe her but she's right, she didn't do anything. Look at the pictures" she grabs her phone and show to me. It still hurts when i look at them. "Look at Emily's head, she doesn't have this little scar she got like two months ago" she grabs in her other hand a pic of Emily she took i think last week. It's true, the scar is not in the pictures with Paige. She didn't do anything.