Is everything fine?

Alison's POV

So here we go, monday morning, i can go to school again. I open my eyes with a smile, i wanna go back to my normal life. I move and feel a warm body next to me. She's still sleeping, i'm so happy that we're going to spend together next two weeks, the whole house for us. I turn to face her, her arm is still around me, on my stomach. I smile at myself thinking about her, i have her again, that's all i need. I get closer and i kiss her nose, softly, but she notices. She slowly opens her eyes with a confused expression, but when she sees me, a big smile appears on her face. That makes me smile too.

"Ready to school?" She says with a sleepy tone. She knows i'm excited about it.

I never thought i would i say the words "excited for school" in my life, but yeah, i am pretty excited, life really changes. I just smile at her, i don't wanna break this moment, i wanna enjoy every second i spend with her. This things that happened to me taught me that everything you have can go away in one second. I almost die, i almost lose her, and i don't know if that it's going to happen to one of us again, so, it's better to enjoy every second we spend together.

"I love you" i say still with my big smile.

"I know" she say with a smirk sitting on the bed, i still with my head on the pillow.

"You don't love me?" I say pretending to be sad. She smiles and she comes closer.

"This tells you something?" She says whispering. Then she kisses me gently.

"Mmmm" i say when we stop "That only tells me that you like me" i say teasing her.

She smiles and looks at the sheets. Then she looks at me again, i smirk and she basically jumps on me. She grabs my hands, crossing our fingers. She starts to kiss me, moving her body on mine. Then she kisses my neck, and then she goes to my ear.

"What about now?" She says laughing a little.

"Mmmm" i don't want her to win "you like a me lot" i say laughing.

She looks at me with her mouth open, i laugh at her and then she starts to tickle me.

"Oh god no!" I say when she starts. In fact... i missed it.

"Oh no im not gonna stop" she says laughing.

"Please please" i say trying to get off her hands of me, but it's impossible.

She laughs again and the she leaves me. I'm trying to catch my breath, she's rolls to lie next to me.

"You like to see me suffer" i say jocking. She laughs and looks at me.

"I love you" she says smiling. I hit her shoulder, not hard and we both smile.

We get ready for school. I'm wearing her hoodie, it's so comfortable and it's hers. We're ready, i go inside the car and she starts to drive. Emily told me a few days ago that the whole school knows what happened to me, and they knew i was coming today. I'm kind of nervous now, i know that in the moment i walk in a lot of people will stare directly at me and maybe some of them will talk to me about it, and honestly that's is something i don't wanna talk about with anyone. Before i could notice, we're already parked in front of it.

"Are you okay?" She asks me looking kind of worried.

"Yeah, just a little nervous" i say looking at the front, to the school principal door.

"Don't be, everything is gonna be okay, I'll be with you all the time" she says. I look at her and she gives me a little smile that i give her back.

"Okay" i say while a take a deep breath. I get out from the car.

Some people that are close to us noticed me, i can feel their looks. Emily comes next to me and she grabs my hand, we start to walk to the door.