Believe me

Emily's POV

It's Wednesday morning, i've waiting for this day. I didn't talk to Ali or the girls, considering they are on Ali's team. I can't do anything but explain them. I didn't go to school, because i knew i would have to face them and it will be awkward for me and for them. I just want to get them back, especially Ali... i miss her so much. I wake up and i don't get prepared for school, I'm gonna wait to Paige. They come here before lunch time.
I've been all the morming thinking what I'm going to say to Paige, and then the girls, and of course Alison. It's almost time, i see the bus go to the school to leave them there. I get out from my home and follow the bus.
When they arrive the school everyone go to their house, i see Paige walking away. "Lets do this"

Alison's POV

We are in the school, i didn't talk to Em or see her since sunday... i really miss her. She didn't come to school the past two days, i'm starting to get worried, i know nothing about her.

"Look, the bus just arrive" says Aria, we all look at them, they look tired.

I see Paige, a horrible feeling goes all over my body. I see her, walking, so norm, pretending nothing happened. Then i see someone like hiding behind a tree. Whag the hell was that, i look at it. I froze when i see who is. "Emily" i think, i wanna go there and kiss her but at the same time i wanna slap her. I still look at her, but she is looking somewhere. I follow her look and suprise, she is looking at Paige. She starts to follow her. All i feel is pain, she was hiding so i couldn't see her going to Paige? What is this.
I feel my eyes tearing up, Hanna sees me and hug me. They all see what just happened.

"C'mon Ali, lets go home" says Spencer cleaning some of my tears.

We go in to Spencer's car go to my house, i hate feeling like this. I feel so weak and tired... maybe i shouldn't came back.
That question stays in my head all the ride to my house, what if i leave now and i end this for good? Everyone would be happy...
When we get there i told the girls that i need some privacy, i just want to be alone and think. They hug me and go to their homes. I go to my room and look at the mirror, i've never looked like this, so sad...
I look at the closet, i shouldn't came back, everyone was fine without me. I start to put alk my clothes in a suitcase, I'm really doing this, i'm gonna leave.

Emily's POV

I see Ali and the others, they go to Spencer's car, Ali looked so sad, i just wanted to go there and hug her. Well, i have to focus right now. I follow Paige to her house, when she's in her porch i call her.

"Paige" i say angry going to her.

"Emily" she says scared, she knows i know what she did, and she knows i'm so angry.

"Why did you do that?" I say, jind if disappointed, because i know Paige is possessive and jealous, and she does crazy things because of it, but i couldn't imagine she was that bad.

"Didn't you see what she did to us? We were happy until she appear again, she broke us apart" no, she just make thing better "i still love you Emily, stay with me" how can she be that cruel.

"No Paige, you hurt the person i love the most, and I'm not gonna forgive you for that" i say so serious, she starts to tear up.

"Can't you see what she did?!" I hope she doesn't dare to insult her "Alison hurt you Emily, and i was there when you were broken, that slut doesn't deserve-" i cut her slapping her, she shouldn't insult her, not in front of me.

"What the fuck Emily?!" She screams touching her cheek.

"Don't you ever dare to call her that" I'm basically threading her, but she deserves it.

"What are you gonna do? Punch me? C'mon I'm not afraid of you or that bitch" i can't hadle it, i just can't.

I go straight to her and punch her, she falls in the floor, but she quickly stands up and punch my stomach. I feel a horrible pain, but i can't give up. I look at her furious, and i punch her again, harder. My hand hurts, she's ont he floor again, i jumpo m her and start to punch her again and again.
I stop when i see blood, i think i broke her nose. She's screaming, i look at my hands, my knuckles are bleeding.

"Don't touch her, or talk to her again" i say standing up and walking away. I can't believe what i just did but i don't regret anything.
I start to run to Ali's house, but something gets in my way. "Not now" i thinj while is ee Hanna, Aria and Spencer going out from the car.

"I don't have time now" i say trying to pass but they push me away.

"Why the hell did you do that to Ali?" Says Aria so angry. I don't know what to say, i just know that i have to talk to Ali.

"Em, why?" Says Spencer. They are all against me.

"I can't believe you're such a horrible person" says Hanna looking disappointed.

"I didn't do anything, those pics are old, they are from another swim trip" i try to explain, i hope the believe me.

"We saw the pics Em, Ali said you were wearing the same jacket, don't lie to us" says Aria. Spencer and Hanna just stay quiet.

I need to find some prove to make them believe me. I think, but there's nothing. Wait... i got it.

"Look at mu head, i don't have the scar i get like two months ago. Those pics are for almost one year ago, even more" they look confused, Spencer must have the pics because she turns on her and look at it so serious.

"Guys... it's true" says Spencer. I got that scar when i falled and i hurt my elbow too. They all look at the pics, and then look at me sadly.

"Em-" i know they want to say they are sorry but i don't have time right now. So i totally cut them.

"I know you're sorry but right now i need to talk to Ali" i say walking away. They just stay there, shocked.

I run to her house, I'm almost there. My hands hurt, and so does my stomach, but i keep running. I finally get there, the front door is open, so i go inside.

"Ali?" I scream from the door, suddenly she appears going down stairs, she looks so beautiful... but her eyes are puffy, she probably has been crying...

"What are doing here" she says with a broken voice, i knows she's about to cry and so i am. I'm abiut to eplain everything but i can't keep talking when i say she's with a suitcase. She goes down stairs, she can't do this.

"What are you doing with that?" I ask worried, i feel my eyes tearing up.

"Emily, I'm leaving"