Summer plans

Emily's POV

Yesterday was a long day, we decided to stay at home. Ali is making breakfast, she looks so cute on her pajamas cooking... well, pajamas, she's only wearing a shirt and her underwear.

"This is... almost... done" she says putting the pancakes in plates. She bring them to the table and sit next to me.

"Thank you" i say in that funny tone she loves, i make her laugh, that makes me happy.

We eat the pancakes and go to the bed again, it's like we didn't have school, we don't have to anything until 12am, when the girls are coming. But it's only 9am so we have a lot of free time. She goes to the bed and rest there. I run to her and put on her back.

"Oh my god Emily no" says Ali while i start to tickle her "Emily Fields stop!" She can't stop laughing, i love her laugh. When i stop she rolls and she's on top now.

"Can i confess you something?" She says with a smirk.

"Yeah tell me" she's probably gonna say something sweet or romantic.

"That Halloween when you were dress like indian, remeber?" She is smirking more.

"Yeah" how could i forget rhat Halloween.

"Well, i thought you looked so sexy and i couldn't stop looling at your booty" i drop my jaw and start to laugh.

"Why are you telling me this?" I ask stills laughing.

"I don't know, i just remembered" she says laughing too, leaning in to kiss me.

I grab her waist and kiss her passionately, i move my hands behind her shirt. She moans, she's so hot oh my god. I take off her shirt, she doesn't wear bra, i put her closer to me and i kiss her collarbone. Then she starts to kiss my neck and take off my shirt. I'm not wearing bra either. She finds my spot in the neck and bite there, i moan, wow, that drived me crazy. I feel her smiling, she probably left me marks, she's not gonna end without my marks.
I roll so I'm not top, i kiss her lips. She puts her hands in my face and i softly kiss her neck, making sure i'm leaving marks.

"Oh my god Emily" she says, wrapping her legs around my waist. I put my body closer to her and i stop to look at her.

"I looked at your boobs during that Halloween party" i say, it was true, that Lady Gaga costume was so sexy.

She starts to laugh and then look at me again.

"We were such a mess" yeah, we were, i was dating a body, dancing with him while i was looking at Ali.

"Yeah we were" i laugh again "But we're not anymore, we're together now" she looks at me and smile.

"Aaw you little romantic" she says giving me a little kiss in the nose.

Alison's POV

It's almost 12, we still in the bed, naked and the girls are about to arrive.

"Emily we have to move, you want Hanna to catch us again and talk about this for the rest of her life?" I say putting jeans and a shirt.

"But i don't wanna wake up" she says with her face in the pillow.

"Emily Fields, get out or I'll get you out" oh shit, i just dare her, she's obviously gonna make me go there.

"In that case you're gonna need some strength to take me out of here" she says grabbig the pillow and cover herself with them.

"I can see you" i say smiling.

"No you can't" she says so convincing.

The bell rings and we hear the door opens, i don't know why they ring and then walk in, but they always do that, especially Spencer. We hear the footsteps going upstairs. I look at Emily, she's shocked, but then she laughs again.