Party

Alison's POV

We go to Aria's house, she looks so excited about it. We get there and go to her room, we all stay there looking at her.

"So, what should i wear?" Shes asks nervous. She obviously likes Noel, but, what about Erza?, well, is not my business.

"Sexy dress" says Hanna, she obviously notice the same i did about Aria and Noel. Now i remember, i didn't talk to Noel since the day i came back...

"Hanna! It's important" she says getting more nervous. I look at Emily, she's sitting on the bed, i go there and sit next to her.

"You think she likes Noel?" She asks me curious.

"For sure" it's true, i think she's gonna break up with Ezra.

"Well, what are you gonna wear guys?! It's important" says Aria putting her jeans and shirt off to try her first option dress.

"Oh yeah striptease" says Hanna laughing, we all laugh and Aria looks angry.

"Shut up Hanna!" Screams Aria going to the bath.

One hour later she pick her dress, now is our time. Hanna already has one, and Spencer always wears the same. I though about my white short dress. I slowly start to take off my pants, then my shirt, I'm only on my underwear and bra. I look back and i see Emily staring at me. I make a little smile and put my dress on. I go to the bath so see myself in the mirror, i feel someone getting in, i don't have to see the face to know who is. She starts to hug me from the back.

"How do i look?" I ask grabbing her hands, wich are around my waist. I feel her head in back, i can't see her face.

"You look super hot my lovely girlfriend" someone says, is not Emily, i look at the hands, they are not Emily's hands, i turn and i see Hanna. She starts to laugh so hard and loud.

"What the hell Hanna?!" I'm not mad, it's just, what he hell. I start to laugh too.

"Sorry, I had to" she keeps laughing and walks out. I don't understand her, she's like a 5 year old child but i love her.

I walk out, i'm gonna wear this dress. When i get in to the room again i see Hanna still laughing and telling them what happened.

"I hug her and she said with this sexy tone do i look good? grabbing my hands" she laughs again, Spencer and Aria laugh too. Emily laughs and then look at me. I put this puppy eyes face to make her come here and hug me. Like i thought, she's coming.

"I can't believe Hanna did that" she says still laughing and hugging me.

"It was funny" i say laughing too. Honestly, for this kind of things we all love Hanna.

We are all ready, Emily is wearing a short black dress that goes perfect with her eyes. She's gorgeous. We all go to Aria's car and she starts to drive to Noel's cabin, i didn't notice after all this years that it's right in the other side of the lake.

"Aria, what happened between Ezra and you?" Suddenly says Hanna, maybe i was wrong and they already broke up.

"We had a fight, we talked and we think is better for us to be just friends" wow, why didn't she tell us?

"Oh my god Aria, I'm sorry, are you okay?" Says Spencer worried, but i think she's fine.

"Yeah I'm fine, i was confused about my feelings for him since a couple of weeks, and what can i say i think you already notice about my little crush on Noel" explains Aria, i knew it, just like Hanna. I look at Emily with a look saying "told ya" she gets it and just smiles and grab my had.