Lost

Alison's POV

I't been two weeks since Hanna died. I thought Emily would get better, but she didn't. She doesn't wanna do anything, she says the same thing everyday, that she's tired and that maybe tomorrow she'll go out. But days keep going and she's still in her house, in her room. This is breaking me, seeing her like this, i don't even remeber the last time we had a normal talk. She looks lost, i know i have to take care of her and make her feel better but this is killing me, i tried everything. I had to take a break, so when she fell asleep i got out from that house. I know she'll be sleeping for a long time, i'll be back when she wakes up. I'm walking to the lake, i need a quiet place to sit and relax. When i get there i'm alone, like i expected. I sit with my back in a rock, and i look at the lake. I remember that time Em and i swam in it, when i gave her the fish necklade. I want things like that again, right now Emily looks like a dead body and i don't want her to be like this, she used to be the happiest person in here, she was always laughing and now, it feels like all those things disappeared from her. She keeps having nightmares, that's the worst. A few days ago i woke up with her crying, she was saying things about Hanna, it wasn't the first time, and i know there'll be more. I take a deep breath, now i have to stop thinking about all this things, i have this little time to rest. I'm so calm when my phone beeps, i see who is the message from, it's Spence.

S: "Come to my house please"

I grab my things and i start to walk to her house, it's right next to mine so probably before i go back with Em i'll go to my house. I'm already here, i knock the door and she opens it one second later. We go to her room, i sit on the bed and she sits next to me.

"Ali, i'm so worried about Aria" Says Spencer looking at the ground. I didn't talk to much with her these past weeks, i was to busy taking care of Em.

"What happened? How is she?" I ask worried, she couldn't be worst than Emily, but still.

"She's so bad, she doesn't want to go out, she doesn't want us to visit her. Noel tried and she didn't let him walk into her room" Says Spencer kind of desperate. Well, she's bad.

"I'm so worried about Emily" I say to her. She looks at me with fear in her eyes.

"Why?" She asks worried, we all know she's the one who is more affected.

"She barely talk to me, she doesn't wanna do anything, not even watch a movie or i don't know, something. She's not eating, and she's not sleeping well" I say desperate, i'm about to cry but i don't want to.

"They were so close, i think she's goning to be like this for a while" She says sad. The worst part is that i know she's right.

"I know" I say now strating to cry, i couldn't help it anymore. Spencer looks at me worried and she grabs my hand.

"Ali what's wrong?" She says trying to calm me down. I can't stop crying, i've been keeping this tears inside for a long time, and now i just exploded.

"I'm so tired Spencer, i'm so tired. I can't keep going like this, this is going to kill me" I say crying more. I don't know if she understands me, but i had to say it.

"Why? Say everything you need, i'm here to listen" She says trying to sound strong.

"It's just, i can't with this, it's destroying me. I'm with her all the time, and she barely looks at me. I tried everything to make her feel better, but she just says always the same thing, that she's tired and that maybe tomorrow she'll wake up, but she doesn't. And it's killing me because i see that i can't do anything about it, i know she feels horrible and i don't want her to feel like this, i just want her to be happy" I say so fast. I feel better in some way, i said all i had to say.