The flight

Alison's POV

I woke up, in Emily's arms, but my head hurts ,so much. I got so drunk yesterday, ugh, i don't remember to much of what happened. I don't even know how i get here, i guess Em took care of me. I need pills right now or my head will explode. I try to stand up, but with every move i make every part of my body hurts more. I sit again on the couch.

"Hey" says Emily looking at me, but when she sees how i am she gets worried "Are you okay?" Says putting her hand on my back.

"Hungover" i say laughing, i look at her, she looks beautiful, but i probably look horrible, with all the make up on and just because of the hungover.

"Spencer brought everything for this moment" she stands up and go to the table, there are the pills and two glasses of water. She brings that to me.

"Thank you" i say looking at her, she leans in and give me a little kiss. Then i take the pill and drink.

"You'll be good, well, you have to be good because tomorrow..." she grabs me from my waist and put me on her "We go to California" she whispers, i basically forget it, i have to pack, we all have to pack because we have to take the flight at 7am.

"I have to pack" i say nervous, everytime i have to pack everything is a mess.

"Calm down, we should eat before, it's almost 3pm" i need to eat fast and start packing or I'll never get there.

The others woke up, we eat some pasta Aria cooked and then we all go to our houses to pack. Emily promised me she will come to my house when she finish. She's faster than i when it's packing time. I get in to my house, and go directly to my room. I take the suitcase i always use for trips and open it in the bed, then i go to the closet and i open it "lets do this"

Emily's POV

I already finished packing, I'm about to go to Ali's house. It only took me one hour, i know the other girls are so slow for this, i don't know why, it's just put clothes and your things in a suitcase, but especially Hanna and Ali... they are so slow. I laugh to myself, that's basically why I'm going to Ali's house, to help her. I start to walk, her house is not to far from mine.
I get there, i ring and Mrs D opends the door.

"Oh, hey Emily" she's so nice with me.

"Hey, is Ali here?" I know she's here, but i just don't want to break in to her house without saying anything.

"Yeah, she's in her room" she lets me walk in, i go upstairs and knock her room door. I open it slowly and walk in.

"Hey Ali" i say, but when i look at her room... wow, everything is a mess. She suddenly come out from i don't know where and hug me.

"Good you're here, i need help" she says smiling.

"Yeah i see" i say laughing.

I stay there, she asks me what she would take there. It was a long time, but we finally finished, her hair looks so messed, she looks so cute.

"Thank you so much" she says falling on the bed. I go to her and lie next to her.

"No problem" i say giving her a kiss in her cheek.

"Ready for tomorrow?" She says smiling, and looking at me.

"So ready" i say facing her. We're so close.

"It's kind of late, wanna spend the night in my house?" I say, she could bring her things to my house and then we will go to the airport together.

"Yeah, lest go, we have to go to sleep soon" she stands up and put her shoes on, then she goes down stairs to say goodbye to her parents and come back here. I help her with her things, and we go to my house. We put our things next to the door, then we go to my room.