Taking the next step

Alison's POV 

I wake up by the sound of my alarm. The first thing I think is "I'm getting married today". I look around, they are still sleeping, the alarm didn't wake them up. I stay in the bed for a few minutes, just thinking about today. Then I look at Emily and kiss her cheek before I stand up. I check the time, Cece will be here in less than one house. I go to the bathroom and I look at the mirror. I still can't believe I'm getting married today, it's my big day, our big day. I go back to the bed and lie again next to Emily. I like to see her sleeping, she looks so peaceful and cute... but I have to wake them up. I slowly caress her cheek. She makes some noises and slowly opens her eyes.

"Good morning" I say smiling. She smiles too and she just grabs my hand.

"Good morning" She says with the same smile.

"Ready for today?" I ask her getting closer still smiling.

"So ready" She says cupping my face and kissing me.

"Ew guys not while we're in the same bed" Says Spencer breaking our moment.

We look at her laughing and Aria wakes up. She rubs her eyes and with a curious face looks at us.

"What's so funny?" She says in a sleepy tone.

"You don't' wanna know" Says spencer standing up.

Emily and I laugh, we weren't doing anything! But anyways, I don't care, the only thing I care about today is Emily.

"Girls wake up" Says Spencer looking at us on the bed "You don't want to be late on your own wedding right?" She says smiling as she grabs her things and put on her shoes, still on her pajamas.

I look at Emily, I know she has to leave now, but I don't want her to leave, I want to say with her in the bed just cuddling till is time to go there. She looks at me making a big smile.

"I'll see you later" She says smiling.

"I can't wait" I say smiling too.

She leans in to kiss me and I kiss her back. Then she stands up and without dressing she goes with Spencer. I stay in the bed and once Spencer disappears from my room Aria joins me in the bed.

"I'm so happy for you" She says with a little smile.

"Thank you so much, for helping me and supporting us" I say looking at her.

"You don't have to thank me" She says as she gets closer to give me hug.

I hug her back, it's so funny, her hugs are so different from Emily's. Emily is bigger than me but Aria is smaller than me, now I know what Emily feels when we hug. I'm sad that this is the last day we spending with her before she goes to London, but I guess we just have to enjoy it as much as we can.

"I'm gonna miss you" I say pulling away to see her.

"This is not the last goodbye, we'll see each other again, don't worry" She says smiling with tears on her eyes.

We hear a door closing downstairs. Jason and my parents are still sleeping, and they are going to go to the place earlier than us. It only can be one person.

"Ali bitch! You better be awake!" I hear Cece's voice coming to my room.

"I am! You can't throw me water this time!" I scream laughing.

"Oh fuck, I had a bottle prepared on my bag" She says as she walks into my room "Oh, who is this?" She says pointing at Aria.

"Aria, remember?" Says Aria laughing.