Hope

Alison's POV

It's been two weeks since Emily broke up with me. I've never been so down in my life, i don't feel like doing anything, all i do is sleep and think. School is the worst, Emily barely look at me, Hanna look at me but not in a good way, now they are together all the time. I didn't see Caleb since that day, i don't know if he tried to talk with Hanna or what happened. Now i'm walking to my last period, i ate alone, but i didn't mind. I'm looking at the ground, i don't want to see them staring at me. Spencer and Aria talked with me, but Aria didn't believe, anyways, Aria is with Spencer all the time so this wasn't the first time i ate alone. I walk fast, Emily's locker is close from here, i know they are going to be there. I walk faster, but i can't take it anymore, i look up, and i see them. All looking at me, even Emily this time. This is bothering me, i look at them again, now Emily is looking at the ground but the others still looking at me. I finnally walk in to the class, i don't even know what class is, i go to the back and sit. I rest my head on the desk, like i've been doing this past two weeks. I just think about everything, about a way to fix things, about all the great times i had with Emily, about how happy i was...

Emily's POV

Two weeks, two long weeks since the last time i talked to her. Seeing her everyday in school doesn't make things easier. We just saw her walking to her class, everyday she looks worse, that breaks me.

"Why did she look at us?" Asks Aria with a bad face, she's so mad at her.

"I don't know" says Spencer. She saw her last week, they talked but Spencer didn't tell us about what.

Hanna and i don't say anything, i just don't want to talk about her. Caleb has been missing since that day, Hanna says she doesn't care about it but i know she does. I walk to my class, i sit in the back. I have to recognize that i miss her, everyday. But i remember that i trusted her, and she practically threw away the trust i put on her.

Spencer's POV

I talked to Ali last week, she told me what happened, i think she's not lying but i have to find Caleb so he can tell me his version of the story because we can't keep going like this. Hanna is so quiet, she doesn't want to talk or hang out, she's not Hanna right now. Alison is a mess, everytime i see her she looks worse than before, and she's so alone, i just decided that i'm gonna visit her after school. And Emily... she's that kind of person who has a smile on her face everyday and she can always make you smile but she's not like that anymore, i've never seen her so sad. They need to fix things, but no one of them seems to want to talk about it. Aria is not going to do anything, she's so mad, but i can't see them like this anymore, if they don't want to do anything i'm gonna have to do it.

Alison's POV

School is over, i wanna get out from here as fast as i can. I'm on my way to the door when someone grabs my arm to stop me.

"Hey Ali" i hear, i turn and i see Spencer.

"H-hey" i say, i'm surprised.

"It's okay if i go to your house after school?" She asks, she's the only one who has been nice with me.

"Yeah, it would be great" i say, i'm glad to have someone to talk.

"Okay, see you later" she says with a smile, i smile too. This is the first time i smile is these two weeks.

I keep going, i'm already out. I walk fast to my home, i have to get there before Spencer... my room is a mess. I basically start to run, but i see her waiting outside. How the hell is she so fast?.

"Hey Ali" she says with a smile.

"Hey" i say, looking at the ground.

I open the door, there's no one in my house, as always. Spencer walks behind me and close the door. We walk to my room... she's probably gonna freak out, she's the most organized person i know. I slowy walk in, this is a disaster.

"What happened here?" She asks horrified.

"I-it's just... i don't know" i say leaving my bag on the floor and going to my bed.

"Ali, are you okay?" She asks going next to me, we sit on my bed. Of course i'm not okay.

"No" i say, i feel my eyes tearing up again.

"I'm here for you, you know that right?" She says hugging me. A tear goes down my cheek.

"Thank you" i say hugging back.

"Ali, i believe you, but obviously the others don't. If we find Caleb you two could talk to them and explain what really happened" she says. She's right, but where the hell is Caleb?.

"But where's Caleb?" I ask sounding desperate, well, i am.

"I don't know, but Toby is trying to find him" she says now facing me.

I stay quiet, i don't know what to say. But what if they don't listen? What if we never fix this things? What if i never have the chance to kiss her or even talk to her again?.

"She hates me" i say loud, i didn't mean to, it just came out from my
mouth.

"No, she doesn't" she says. I feel her looking at me, but i'm looking at the ground.

"How do you know that?" I say looking at her, maybe Emily told them something about me.

"Because she never said that plus... she loves you so much, she can't hate you" What she said hit me like a trunk, maybe i have a chance to get her back.

"I hope you're right" i say starting to cry. I'm tired of crying, but i just can't do anything about it.

"I am Ali, don't worry, everything is gonna be okay" she says hugging me again.

"Spencer, i miss her, i love her so much" i suddenly say, i'm exposing all my feelings to her, and it feels good, i think it's because i kept them all inside for a long time, i needed to explode.

"I know Ali" she says hugging me tighter.

"I'm tired of feeling like this" i say sobbing, she takes my hand and look at me.

"You don't have to feel like this anymore, you have to wake up and fix this, you have to be strong enough to face all this thing and get through it okay? I know you can, you just have to do it" she says.

She's right, i can fix this, i can get her back. I'm gonna do it, i'm not gonna lose her. I take a deep breath, i clean my tears and i look at her.

"You're right" i say, she smiles.

"Of course i am" she says. I'm glad she came, she's a really good friend.

She helped me to clean up my room, then she went to her house. I took a shower, i feel new. I look at the pictures of Emily and me, i smile at them, we're gonna be like that soon, i'm not going to stop till i get her back.

___________________________________

Hey guys, just wanted to say that i love to see your comments! Keep commenting ! suggestions, what you think... whatever you want haha