Exploring

Emily's POV

We planned to go to another beach today. We made some sandwiches, take some cokes and get prepared. We take a bus, and it left us in the middle of nowhere.

"Okay, the driver said that the beach is in this way" Says Hanna confused.

"No, he said this way" Says Spencer pointing right the opposite direction.

We are totally lost. What are we gonna do? I can see that Ali is kind of worried.

"Hey, everything is gonna be okay" i say grabbing her waist.

"Yeah, we're just lost" she says sarcastically "Sorry, it's just, i like to know where i am" she's nervous, but everything is gonna be okay.

"Don't worry" she puts her head on my chest and i hug her.

"I think he said what Spencer says" says Aria going next to Spencer. I honestly don't remember what he said, i was to busy playing with Ali's hair.

"Okay, lets go where Spencer says" she's always right, so, i think it's better if we follow her.

We walked for one hour, we're sweating and I'm starving. Hanna spent the whole hour saying how wrong we are, that she was right, but we just keep walking. It's so hot, I'm starting to get tired, and the girls too.

"Can we just stop for a minute?" Says Aria trying to catch her breath. We stop, and sit behind of a tree.

"Okay, we're lost" Says Spencer hiding her face with her hands.

"Oh no, really? We didn't notice" says Hanna sarcastically, then she stans up and look at somewhere "Guys, look, is see the sea"

We go there, we're behind a big rocks, but i can see the sea, not to far. Maybe we're not that lost.

"Lets go" i say making my way through the rocks, is easy to pass.

They follow me, i wait to Ali to walk with her, i see the sea, we are getting closer, i can hear the waves. We go down some more rocks, then, Aria falls. We all laugh, it was a stupid fall so she's okay. We keep walking and then, we see it.

"Wow" i say, just looking at it.

Alison's POV

I see Emily looking at something, i didn't go down the stones yet, because Aria fell and she didn't stand up. I go down and walk to Emily, "wow". We didn't found the big beach full of peopl we were supposed to go, we just found a little clear blue water beach, there's no one in there, it's all ours. It looks like the perfect beach, like that ones in the movies and the magazines.

"Holy shit" Says Hanna smiling, Spencer and Aria join us.

"C'mon, we have to go there" says Aria excited, i look at Emily, She's still looking at the views, they are amazing.

We go there, it's so small but so beautiful and all ours. The water is perfect blue, transparent, i can see everything perfectly. We put our things on the sand and directly go to the water. It's cold but perfect, i can see little fishes swimming. I look at Emily, she's already in the water, smiling and swimming. Spencer took some classes for water, to see under. I put ones on, we all do, and go under. It's something i love, being under the water, it's all silence and peaceful. I can see lots of color little fishes, they are so cute. I feel something touching my foot, and i honestly get scared, the first thing i think is about a shark, but when i look back i see Emily laughing. I get out from the water wait for her to do the same. She gets out laughing.

"Oh my god Emily !" I say laughing, she gets closer and grab my hand.

"Follow me" she says getting under the water again. I take a deep breath and i follow her.

She grabs my hand and we start to swim hand in hand. She points at all the fishes, i can't do anything but smile. We take a breath and go inside again, this time we go deeper, she point at a little crab on the sand, and then smile and look at me. I smile too, we get out again. In this part we can't touch the ground, i face her and just smile.

"Did you see that little crab?" She says taking off the glasses, i do the same.

"Yeah, it was so little and cute" i say laughing.

"You're so cute too" she says getting closer.

"You just compared me with a crab" i say laughing, she laughs too. She keeps getting closer, as the point our noses are almos touching.

"You're like a little fish" i say laughing, she laughs too and get even closer.

"Just kiss me" she says seductively, i obey. I press my lips to hers, i can't wrap my arms on her neck because we'll probably sink.

We all get out, and we're sit on our towels eating the sandwiches.

"What an amazing place right?" Says Hanna looking at the water.

"Yeah, i don't think i will see something like this in a really long time" Says Aria biting her sandwich.

After eating, we just lay on the sand and rest, I'm on Emily's arms, she rests her head on mine. I see her opening her eyes to look at me, right now, with the sun light, her eyes look so beautiful, i could look at them all the day.

"I love you" she whispers, she said it being so honest... i can see in her eyes when she says something she really feels, i love it.

"I love you more" i say playing with her hair.

"No, i love you more" she says kissing my cheek.

"I love you even more" i say kissing her lips so quickly.

We stay quiet, i think we all fell asleep because when i wake up it's already getting darker. I look at the others, they're cleary sleeping. I wake them up and we go back to the bus stop. It was such a perfect day, I'll remeber this trip for the rest of my life. We sit on the bus and i look at the city, with all the lights. It looks beautiful.

"Look Em, isn't it beautiful?" I say pointing the city.

"No as beautiful as you" she says resting her head on my shoulder, i rest mine on her head.

I wrap her on my arms, usually she's the one who wraps me and hugs me all the time, but, know i understand why she loves it. Having the person you love the most on your arms, all yours, protecting her... is such one the best feelings in the world.