Welcome back !

Emily's POV

It's already friday, we just get out from school. Ali's party starts at 8pm, in Spencer's house. They invited a lot of people from school, it's gonna be a big party but Spencer's house is big enough. I'm in the car with her next to me, going to my house. She didn't notice anything about it during the week, but everything could screw up if she finds out today, that's why we're going to stay at home until is time to go.

"It's Friday, what are we going to do?" She says expecting me to say something.

"What if we stay at home?" I say nervous, if she catch us...

"And what are we going to do at home?" She asks smirking. I really don't know what to answer, just wait until we have to go.

"Mmmm i don't know" i say smirking too. She smiles and we finally get home.

We walk in and go to my room to leave our things there. She jumps on the bed and starts to text someone. I try to see who is but i can't see it.

"Who is it?" I ask going to the bed.

"The girls, i'm asking them if they have plans for tonight" she says still looking at the screen. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck do something" i think.

I go on the bed and i literally take her phone from her hands and throw it away. She looks confused at me.

"Heeeey why did you do that?" She asks. I keep moving so I'm on top of her.

"Leave the girls" i say in a sexy tone. She smiles and she kisses me.

We kiss as she runs her hands all over my body. This wasn't expected but i don't care. I'm about to deepen the kiss when her phone bips. She pulls away and grab it.

"Oh, everyone has plans" she says disappointed.

She stands up leaving me alone in the bed. This never happened before, she goes to the door of my room.

"Want something to eat, i'm starting" she says pointing outside.

"Yeah" i say smiling and following her.

Alison's POV

This is so weird, everything has been weird this past week. They all acted like they are hiding something, especially Emily. I didn't keep making out with her because i know something is going on, and she's probably doing it to distract me or something. We're in the kitchen eating some cookies when my phone beeps again, it's Noel, he says he has plans too. Why everyone has plans? When my phone sounded i noticed she tried to read the message or at least from who was it, but she couldn't. I stare at her, i can see in the way she acts she's hiding something, the way she looks at me is weird.

"Em, what's wrong?" I ask serious, this situation is starting to be so weird that i'm kind of worried.

"What? Nothing, nothing is wrong, everything is fine, perfectly fine" she says so fast, i can see in the way she said those words that obviously something is going on.

"Mmm okay" i say looking at the cookie I'm about to bite.

After we ate, we went to the living room to watch a movie. I didn't pay attention to the movie, Emily didn't try to kiss me during the whole time we were watching the movie, there's something definitely going on. When the movie ends it's already 7pm. She checks the hour and i see her eyes grow bigger because she's surprised.

"What if we go somewhere? Like... the lake?" She asks smiling. Why go out now? But yeah, i want to.

"Okay" i say smiling too.