Perfect night

Emily's POV

"What about this?" Says Hanna so nervous.

Something really funny happened, last week we were going to buy the dress, but something happened and she couldn't, then we tried again but at the last moment she had to go. Now it's friday, tomorrow is homecoming and i'm still without a dress. We've been here for two hours, i probably tried almost all the dresses in here.

"No, it's horrible!" I could never wear that.

"Fuck Emily" she says, getting more nervous, this is frustrating.

I look at her, she's looking around and then she opens her eyes and run.

"What the hell, Hanna!" I say, but she keeps running. I run after her.

"Emily, i found it" she says.

"What?" When she's shopping she looks like if she goes crazy, well, maybe she really goes crazy.

She slowly look at me with a smirk, and then show me a dress. It's black, short, and simple. I like it, i think it's the only one i liked.

"Try it" she says giving it to me. I take and go to the fitting room.

I put it on. I look... good. The only dress i try and i like, this is the one. I smile, i hope Ali likes it.

"Let me see you" says Hanna.

I walk out, and look at the mirror, then i look at Hanna, she's looking at me with her eyes so open.

"W-what do you think?" I say nervous, she's still looking at me.

"If you were free, I'll jump on you right now" she says laughing, i blush and i laugh too.

"And that means..." i say still laughing.

"That you look super hot, you have to wear that one" yeah i'm gonna wear it.

"Thank you for helping me" i say when i walk out from the room, i changed on my clothes again.

"No problem" she says smiling. Finally we finished, it's 8pm.

Alison's POV

"This one?" I ask Spencer, we are at her house, i brought a lot of dresses, we're choosing hers and mine.

"You'd look good, try it" she says putting on blue one "What about this?" She says posing.

"It's good, but i think the white one was better" i say putting on mine.

She takes it off and put the white one again. Mine is white too. I tried a lot but i think this is the one.

"Spence, i'm gonna wear this one" i say, she looks at me and smile.

"Yeah, you look so good" she says finishing putting on hers.

"You should definitely wear that one" i say looking at her, she looks so pretty.

"Toby asked me for homecoming like if it was our first date. He brought flowers and asked me after a picking he organized in the woods" she says smiling at the ground, they are so cute.

"Emily took me to her room, with slow music and we started dancing, then she asked me" i say smiling at the ground too, everytime i remember it i smile.

"She's so cute" she says still smiling.

"We're so lucky to have them" i say looking at the mirror, i know she's gonna love this dress.

"Yeah we are" she says standing next to me, and then we hug.

Not always i had this relationship with Spencer, we used to fight a lot but it was because of our families. Now we're really good friends, and i'm so glad about it.