Home

Alison's POV

We kiss, i can hear everyone clapping, but it feels like we're alone in here. We separate and she hugs me, I can't believe I did it. I look at all the people that are in front of us, all of them are smiling, they are happy for us. I look again at Emily smiling, I can't help it, she's smiling too.

"I love you so much" I say trying not to cry more.

"I love you more" She says hugging me again.

We go down and walk to the car. On our way to the car I saw Caleb and Noel, I'm so glad they are here. The driver turns on the car, he's gonna take us to this place where we're going to celebrate it. I grab Emily's hand, she can't stop smiling, I love seeing her like this.

"Congratulations ladies" Says the driver.

"Thank you" We say at the same time.

When we get there, I can see people already there. We walk out and go to a room to go to the bathroom, well, I honestly don't wanna go, I just want to have a few minutes with her alone. We walk inside this little room and I lock the door behind us.

"We did it" I say going to her and grabbing her hands.

"Yeah, we did it" She says touching the point of my nose.

I smile and I wrap my arms around her neck to kiss her. I feel her smiling during our kiss, and pull away to see that full smile.

"I'm the happiest girl in the world right now" She says smiling more.

"So I am, and also I'm the luckiest girl in the world" I say caressing her cheek.

She smiles again and she leans in again to kiss me, she cups my face with her hands and gives me a little more kiss.

"We should go out, the party is about to start" She says in cute voice.

"But can we stay here for a little bit? I want to spend with you more time alone, just you and me" I say grabbing both of her hands.

She makes a little smirk looking at the floor, I don't know what this is about but there's something going on.

"Later, we have to go Ali, we have to be in our own celebration, everyone who is out there is here for us" She says trying to make me understand.

I do understand but I just want to have some time alone with her, but she's right, we should go. Anyway, it's still summer so we'll have a lot of time to spend together.

"Okay" I say in a lazy tone.

"That was a boring "okay", say it with more happiness" She says laughing.

"Yaaay" I say pretending to be excited.

She laughs again and grabs my hands. I smile when I hear her laugh. She looks at my eyes and kisses my cheek.

"I love you" She says smiling "And don't worry we're gonna have a lot of time just for us" She says grabbing my hand and opening the door.

I still think there's something going on with her, and I wanna know. As we're going outside I don't know what happened with my shoe but we almost fall. I hit the wall with my body and then I hit Emily, causing her hit the other wall. She started to laugh so hard, same as me.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" She asks me laughing.

"I don't know what happened" I say laughing.

We finally get to the door that connects the building with outside, a beautiful garden where everyone is. We walked out laughing, thinking they wouldn't be waiting for us, but apparently they were waiting for us to walk in a super formal way and they also prepared someone to take a picture of us. A big flash lighted us. We stay quiet when we see everyone looking at us with little smiles. We stop laughing, but I look at Emily, and she looks at me. She lets out a little laugh, and I started to laugh again. Another flash comes to us.