School Problems

Alison's POV

I look at her, she looks angry. I'm preparing myself to hear what is going to say. She opens her mouth to say something, i take a deep breath, I'm ready.

"Hi Emily and... Alison" she says.

"Paige..." says Emily grabbing my hand. She's so protective sometimes, i love it. I don't say a word, it's better like that.

"Emily i have to tell you something" says Paige. Emily looks at her confused. "Alone" she says looking at me.

"You can say it in front of us" says Emily serious.

Paige smiles, and and looks ay Emily.
"Okay then" she says smiling. She creeps me out.

After ten seconds of awkward silence, she gets closer to Emily, leans in and kiss her. I stay there looking for one second, when i realize what's happening. I stand up and Emily pushes her.

"What the fuck Paige" i say pushing her away from Emily.

Now we are all stand, I put Emily behind me so Paige can't do anything like that again.

"Paige, she's with me now, so leave her alone" i shout at her.

Suddenly i feel pain in my face. I touch my face with my hands. "S-she just punched me" i think. It hurts, i look at my hands and there is blood in them.

"You don't love her, you're a bitch. You hurt her more than anyone or anything and then she came to me. You're nothing to her Alison, no one in here cares about, you-" Paige was talking, but something cut her. I look up and i see that Emily punched her.

"Don't you ever dare o touch her again" says Emily shouting at her.

She comes to me again, and put her arms around me.

"Are you okay?" She says so nervous, i don't know what to say, because I'm still in shock and my face hurts. "C'mon, lets go home" she says.

We get in to her car, i look at my shirt, it has blood. She grabs my hand. The ride to her house is all silence, but it feels good, it's just her hand with mine. When we get there, we are alone. It's weird, her mom is always at home.

"Where is your mom?" I ask worried, i don't want her to see me like this, because she'll probably tell mine and i just don't want to.

"She's in textas for the next two weeks, she went there yesterday" she says "lets go to my room, and I'll look at that" she says looking at my face.

I look at mirror, i see my face all cover in blood from my nose. I look horrible, there's a lot of blood. Emily comes back with some water and towels to clean my face. She makes me sit on the bed, she's in her knees to be face to face with me.

"Are you okay?" she says, still worried.

"Yeah" i lie, i hate lying to her but i can't tell her I'm not okay, not right now. It's not because of the punch, it's because of the things Paige said...

Emily's POV

I start to clean her face, Paige punched her really hard. She told me she's okay, but i know she's not, I'll wait until she wants to tell me what's wrong, but i hope it's soon because i hate to see her like this. I finish, she has a big bruise in her left side of the face. I look at it, but she noticed.

"Don't look at me, i look horrible" she says covering her face with her hands.

I take them off, and look at her. She looks so sad.

"You look as beautiful as always" i say with a smile, she smiles too.

I softly touch her face with my hands and then i kiss her. She looks at me, grabbing my hands.

"Thanks" she says, but, i didn't do anything. She was the one who stood there, in front of her protecting me.

"You were the one who stood in front of her, I'm the one who has to say thank you" i say sitting next to her in the bed.

"I love you Emily"

"I love you more Alison" i say leaning in and kissing her.

We lie in he bed, i roll to be on top. I start to kiss her passionately, when i have a great idea.

"Ali" i say separating my face from hers.

"What?" She says, taking off some of my hair from my face.

"Like i told you, my mom is not going to be here for two weeks, what if you stay with me?" I say smiling, i hope she says yes.
She just smiles and kiss me again.

"I'd love too" she says between kisses. I smile and i feel her smiling too.

"Hey, what if i give you a clean shirt?" I say, because i looked at hers and it's full of blood.

"Yeah, that's a good idea" she says standing up.

I go my closet and gave her a long shirt. I sit in the bed. I look up and i see her taking off her shirt. "Fuck" i think, she's so hot. She takes off her jeans too, standing there only in her panties and bra. I can't do anything but look at her, she's so beautiful. She puts the shirt on but I'm still looking at her body.

"Emily?" She says laughing.

She totally caught me, i look at her face.

"What?" I ask, i don't even know what she said, i think it was name but i only heard her voice.

She cames to me and kisses me. Now she's on top, i touch her from her legs to her back.

"I'm gonna enjoy this two weeks" she says smiling and then kissing my neck. When she does that, she drives me crazy.

"I'll do too"

xxxxxx Author's note xxxxxx

Heeey, this chapter is longer than i thought haha, i liked that part with Paige, there'll be more, but maybe, not only with Paige....
Hope you like it, I'll update later !