Sweet

Alison's POV

I slowly open my eyes. I'm on her arms, as always. I look around, at first i don't remember where i am, but then i perfectly know. I still can't believe we're here. I look at the time, it's 10am, not late. I stand up being as quiet as i can to not wake up Em, she looks so cute when she's sleeping. But apparently i made some noises and i see her opening her eyes.

"Good morning my love" I say as i go back to the bed to give her a kiss on her cheek.

"Good morning" She says smiling.

I stand up again and i go to the window to pull away the curtains to let the sun light come in. As i pull them away my jaw drops. I can't belive it.

"Emily!" I say loud, she stands up worried and comes next to me.

She stops right next to me looking outside too. This is the best trip ever.

"Oh my god, there's snow everytwhere!" She says excited.

"Yes!" I say as excited as her.

In Rosewood it snows once a year, not to much and in two days all the snow is gone. All the streets are white, the trees, everything. It's so beautiful, i can't wait to go outside. Honestly all i want to do now it's play with the snow. I look at Emily smiling like a child, she instantly gets what i'm thinking.

"Do you want to go outside?" She asks me smirking, this girl knows me so well.

I laugh at myself and i cup her face to kiss her for my excitement. I feel her laughing between our kiss.

"I can't wait to throw you a snow ball" I whisper in her ear laughing.

She laughs and grabs both of my hands.

"Not if i catch you first" She says smiling.

I kiss her again, i can't help it, when she smiles it's all i want to do. Her lips are so soft and sweet... I could be kissing her for the rest of the day, and i'll enjoy every second of it.

We fastly eat some cookies we brought for the trip. We get deressed, i guess it's kind of cold outside, so i put on a cute white beanie and her big hoodie. I just love it, i love how it smells... just like her.

"Ready?" She says from the door.

She's wearing a ripped jeans and a sweeter, a little big for her but she looks amazing.

"Yep, lets go" I say going next to her.

Before we go outside she grabs my hand and get closer to me.

"I love how you look with that beanie, you look so good" She says smiling.

I coulnd't help but smile, i'd never get tired of this, of us.

We walk outside, i feel the snow under my shoes, i love the snow. We start to walk to a park we saw yesterday while we were coming back. As we walk i see people already playing, i see kins making snow mans and doing fights with snow balls. Everything looks so beautiful, all white. We walk into the park area, full of trees and flowers. I walk a little faster separating from her, i get close to a tree. The snow is perfectly on it, no one touched it, it looks like in a movie. I'm looking at it when i feel a hit on my back. I turn and i see Emily laughing. I touch my back, there's snow in there.

"Oh, you just started the war" I say going behind the tree and grabbing some snow from the ground.

It's cold, but i don't care, I'm still making a perfect ball. I look around, and i see her behind a tree close to mine.

"I saw you" I hear her say.

I laugh and i get prepared to attack. I slowy look from one side of the tree, i see another tree even closer from hers. If i make a fast move i could get there and hit her with my ball. I fastly look again and i run to it. Nothing hit me, i'm save. I look at her tree, i think she's still in there, but i can't see her. I look again, and i run there prepared to hit her right on her stomach, but when i get there she's not there. "Fuck" I think, right next i feel another hit, but now in my butt. I hear her laughing behind me. I wait a second to turn, i'm gonna throw it to her now, she's distracted laughing at my already wet butt. I turn and we face each toher, she looks at my ball and her face changes. I throw it and i hit her right on her chet. The snow goes into her hoodie, and i see her face saying "Oh my god this is so fucking cold" . I start to laugh as she tries to take off all the snow. Nice shoot. She looks up at me.