Broken

Alison's POV

I look at the phone again, with tears in my eyes. This makes no sense. I look at pictures. The first one, Emily and Paige in the bus... kissing. The second one is in a locker room and the third one in a bedroom. This can't be true, Emily would never do that to me. I didn't read the text, but, I'm afraid of doing it.

"I told you, she doesn't love you, no one does. Look how fun are we getting together while you're not there to bother"

This is from Paige. My hands are shaking, i throw the phone to the floor and start to cry. What if what Paige said was true? What if she still hates me for what i did? No, no this is not possible. I fall in the floor, and i stay there, just crying.

"This can't be true, this can't be true" i say again and again. But it looks like it is, in the pics Emliy is wearing the same jacket she had this morning.
I can't believe this, i stay on the floor crying. I don't want to move, i don't want to do anything. She broke my heart, she broke me.

I wake up suddenly, I'm on the floor, with the same clothes, i fell asleep. I stand up and look at the mirror, god i look horrible. My hair is a mess and eyes are puffy for crying. I take the phone from the floor and i look at the time. "4am" it's to early. But I'm not tired, i don't want to sleep. I just want to be alone. I already decide I'm not going to school. I notice that i have some missed calls and texts, all from Emily. I'm not gonna answer her. I go to my bed and i just stay there, looking at the wall, thinking. "Could she do this to me?" "Did she done it before?" "Why would she lie to me?" "She never loved me" with that last thought i start to cry again. What if she never loved me, what if she lied to me the whole time?

Emily's POV

I called Ali and send her texts, but she's not answering. I hope nothing happened to her, I'm worried. I go to the lockers to change my swimsuit and get prepared for the day. When i close my locker I see someone in the end of the room.

"Hey Emily" says Paige. Ugh no please.

"What do you want Paige?" I say angry, don't even looking at her.

"How are you and Ali?" She says smirking. I look at her with a killing look. If she did something to Ali i'm gonna kill her. I go straight to her and push her against the wall.

"What did you do?" I ask furious.

"I didn't do anything" she says laughing, she's lying, i can see it in her eyes.

I go out from the locker room and go straight to my bedroom. I start to pack, but the coach and Paige walk in to my room.

"What the hell are you doing Emily?!" Asks the coach angry.

"I have an emergency sorry i have to go" i say quickly and walking out from the room. I don't look back to ser their faces, i just walk fast to the bus stop.

I look at the times, there's one in 2 hours, another one in 4... i have to wait a lot. I hope Paige didn't do anything, i sit and wait, i can't stop moving my leg, I'm so nervous.

Alison's POV

I wake up again, it's 8am. My head hurts and my eyes too. I don't wanna go to school but i really need the girls right now. I stand up and put my pajamas on, i just want to be comfortable. I take the phone and send a text to the girls.

Al: "Guys, something happened. I need you right now please, would you come to my house?"

I hope they say yes, i need them.
Ten seconds later they answer me.

S: "I'm on my way"
Ar: "I'll be there in 5"
H: "yeah I'll be there in 5"

They are so kind, i feel so lucky to have them with me. I hear the bell ring, they are so fast.
I go down and open he door, it's only Spencer, Aria and Hanna are probably about to get here.