Don't deserve you

Alison's POV

It's sunday, i wake up with my eyes all red and puffy. Yesterday i came home after she didn't come to the lake, and i got in the bed, i didn't get out. The sun light is hitting my face, i turn. I open my eyes and i see my room, is a mess, but i don't care. I look at the wall, there are some pics of the girls and i... and Emily and me. I look at that one where we're kissing in the beach. How could i destroy that? I feel a deep hole inside, seeing her hurt is one of the things i most hate, but when i realize i did it...
I try not to cry, i know i should eat something and be brave and go to talk with her, but i just can't. I left her some messages, i also called her a few times, but she didn't answer. I'm losing hope that she could forgive one day.

Emily's POV

I'm in my house now, i wanted to be alone. I go to my room, yesterday Aria and Spencer came and we told them everything, Aria was super upset but Spencer looked confused. I had to lie to my mom saying everything was right, i want to tell her but i don't want to talk about it right now. She sent me lots of messages and also she called me a few times, but i didn't answer. I'm still can't believe it, we've been so happy this pasts months, i don't understand why she did it.

I didn't notice but i fell asleep, it's lunch time. I go downstairs, when i look at my mom she already noticed there's something wrong.

"Are you okay?" She asks worried, when i look at her some tears run out from my eyes.

"Mom" i can barely talk, i get closer and i hug her,

"What happened Emily?" She looks worried, i take a step back.

"Something happened with A-Alison" i shook when i said her name, i'm not gonna tell her everything.

"You wanna talk about it?" she says grabbing my hands.

"Not really" i say cleaning up some tears.

"It's okay, you'll see everything is gonna be okay. Whatever it is, you should talk with her about it to fix it" she gets closer again to hug me "If you need something i'm here for you, you know that right?" She kisses my forehead.

"Thanks mom" i say. I know she'll be here for anything i need.

I eat quiet, when i finish i go to my room again. I don't think i can talk to her.

Alison's POV

I decided i'm gonna find her, She's probably at her house. I'm gonna walk to her house, right now. I put my shoes on and i walk out from my house. She probably don't want to talk with me, but i have to try, i have nothing left to lose.
I go faster, i can see her house. Her mom is taking the car, she's probably going somewhere, that means we'll be alone. I walk to her door, i take a deep breath and i ring the bell. I hear footsteps coming, i get more nervous, she's gonna open the door. I'm shaking, what if she don't opens, or worse, what if she opens but she doesn't let me explain and gets more angry. I'm thinking about it when she opens it, her eyes look red and puffy, she probably passed the night crying, because of me...

"Emily..." i say low, i can barely talk.

"W-what are you doing here?" She says looking at the ground.

"I wanted to talk" i say trying to keep my tears.

"There's nothing to talk about" she says closing the door. I'm not gonna let her go that easy. I stop the door.

"Yes it is" i say, i can't keep them anymore. A tear go down my face.

"No Ali, you lied to me" she says sad "You cheated on me" she says low, looking at the ground.

"Emily i can explain" i say opening the door to see her better. I want to hug her.

"How are gonna explain you kissed Caleb?" She says starting to cry. This is killing me.

"Emily, i didn't, he did" i try to explain.

"No Ali, i saw you, you didn't push him away" she says crying harder.

"T-that's not true" i say, i know i didn't push him or slap him, but i didn't kiss back and i separated him from me.

"Yeah it's true" she says now angry "This is the last time you hurt me" she says looking at the ground.

"I'm sorry" i say, i look at her but she's looking at the ground.

"I heard that from you before" she says now looking at me.

"I really am" i say, i really am, i never meant to hurt her, i just wanted to do things right, i didn't want to get angry with Caleb and i didn't want Hanna to break up with him, it was a mistake he did because he was drunk.

"Alison stop" she says raising her voice. I look at her shocked "You cheated on me, you kissed Hanna's boyfriend. I don't know why i believed all the things you told me, you don't love me" she says, but i cut her before she can keep talking.

"I love you Emily" i say with more tears in my eyes.

"No Ali, you don't care about people, you don't give a shit for them, you can't love someone being that type of person" she says. I can't believe what she just said.

I'm in shock, does her really see me like that? I don't want her to see me like that, i know i'm not. I love her, that's the only thing i'm sure about myself right now. We look at each other, i don't know what to say.

"Emily" i start, but she cuts me.

"No Alison, not anymore" she says as she takes off the necklace i bought her. She gives it to me, my hands are shaking, but i take it "I'm sorry" she whispers.

"What does this means? A-are you breaking up with me?" I ask with a broken voice, she looks at me.

"Goodbye" she says, and then she closes the door.

I stay there looking at her door. She just broke up with me. She's not mine anymore. I look at the necklace in my hand. I feel terrible inside, i've enever felt this way before. The deep hole i felt before is coming again. Everything i had... just run away. I break down, i hide my face with my hands. I stay there, crying. I realized she's not going to open the door again, or talk to me again. I start to walk to my house, i go fast, i just want to be alone. I go to my room as fast as i can, so my family won't see me like this and i won't have to explain them. I shut the door, i instantly fall on the ground
"I'm so stupid, why did i let her go? I am a bad person, i hurt her" i think again and again. I go to my bed, and i rest there. I grab my pillow and hide my face there so no one could notice that i'm crying. I open my eyes, and the first thing i see i a pic of Emily and me. That breaks me even more. I slowy grab it, and look at it. This makes me cry more, i can't believe i lost her. I hug the picture and i hide my face again with the pillow. What am i gonna do without her?.

Emily's POV

I close the door on her face, i couldn't see her anymore. I sit with my back on the door, i hear her crying in the other side. I just broke up with her... I remember all i said, i regret almost everything, she's not a bad person, god why did i say that. I'm so dumb. She's still there, she's crying harder. I try to be quiet, but i can't, i start sobbing, i grab my knees and i hide my face in them. I hear footsteps walking away, i stay shocked here.

"She's gone"