School again

Alison's POV

Summer is over, it was the best summer i've ever had. After Noel's cabin my parents go out and Emily and i were together everyday in my house. We got so much fun, we also went to the lake lots of times. It was amazing. Now i have to wake up for first day of school, last high school year. Emily is gonna pick me up like always, i put on white jeans and cute top. I fix my hair and i get a message from her.

E: "Heey beautiful, pick you up in 5"

I don't answer, i just smile and grab my things. I walk out and i as i go down my porch i see her car. I see her smiling, i smile too. I open the door and get in.

"Good morning" she says smiling.

"Good morning" i say leaning in to give her a little kiss.

She drives fast, we get there soon. We walk in looking for the girls, they are in the lockers.

"Hey girls" says Hanna, she looks so happy, well, she's Hanna.

After ten minutes we go to our classes, i have first period with Aria. We sit in the back, History is so boring, so we will talk or do something during the class. She's Aria, she always something to talk about.

"Something happened this morning" she says nervous, i was right, she has something to talk about.

"What happened?" I ask, i have to admit that i'm curious.

"I was with Noel in my locker, and Ezra saw us. Then i went to the principal's office and before i could walk in he grabbed my arm and put me in to his class" Aria says shocked, i always thought Ezra was a psycho.

"Did he tell you something or...? I wanna know what happened.

"Yeah, he asked me if i was with Noel now and i said yes and he said he is happy for me, he looked weird" She says, he was probably jealous or something.

"Jealousy" i say opening my book to pretend i'm doing something.

"Yeah probably" she says. She's so good with Noel, i'm happy about that.
I'm also been talking a lot with him, we hanged out a few days in summer, i'm glad to have him as a friend.

The class passed so slow, we talked all the time about the summer and Noel and Emily. I look at my next period, i smile, i'm in the same class as Emily.

Emily's POV

I checked out the class times before and now i have class with Ali. I walk in excited to see her, i look everywhere until i find her, she's in the back, there's a free sit next to her. I walk there, and she notices me.

"Can i sit there?" I say pointing at it smirking.

"Mmmm i don't know" she's says playing "You have to give me something if you wanna sit" she smirks.

"What do you want" i say smirking too, she moves her head like if she was thinking. Then she rises her head and look at me.

"I want a kiss" she says smiling, i slowly move to her and give her a gentle kiss. I pull off and we smile "It's all yours" she says laughing.

Alison's POV

We spend the class talking and painting in our books, i love when we spent time together like this, just laughing. Another long and boring period finished, lunch time. I walk through the hall to the cafeteria, i walk in and i walk at the table we always sit. They are all there, including Toby, Caleb and Noel. As i walk to them i look how happy are they, all. They're all smiling and laughing, i look at Emily, she's already looking at me and smiling. I smile too and sit next to her.

"Hey" she says giving me a little kiss.

"Hey" i smile at her.

We start to eat, everyone is so happy... they're all smiling, me included. It looks like everything is okay, well, in fact it is. For once in a long time everything is right.

"Hey, look" says Noel pointing behind us, there are some people putting a big poster announcing homecoming.

"Oh, homecoming" says Spencer excited. It's been a long time since my last homecoming.

"We're going right? It's our last homecoming" says Hanna looking at Caleb with puppy eyes.

"Yeah, lets go all together" says Caleb grabbing Hanna's hand, they are cute together.

"Yes!" Says Aria, she loves it. I smile and then look at Emily, she's smiling too.

Emily's POV

School finally ends, during my lasts two periods i thought a way to ask Ali to go to homecoming with me. I know we're together and we're gonna go together but i want to make it special for her, it's our last homecoming. I've been thinking all the time, i had some ideas but i'm not totally sure about them. I don't wanna do something dramatic, i want it to be simple but... romantic and passionate. I'm going to my house, walking slowly, thinking. Suddenly i have an idea, great idea. I start to run, i have to plan everything, i wanna ask her right now. I literary run in, not even saying hi to my mom. I go to my room and i close the door.

Alison's POV

I like the homecoming idea, Emily, slow dance... it will be so good plus is our last homecoming and i wanna enjoy it. I go to my house, my parents are working and jason is at college, he decided to study and left all this little world of alcohol and drugs he used to live in, i'm so proud of him. I go to my room and turn on the computer, finally i have free time to do something i wanted to do when summer finished. I've been saving all the pictures of Emily and me, i wanna put some in my room. I have to choose, it's so hard, i love them all. In the end i decided to put four from the trip and six from the rest of the summer here in Rosewood. My favorite is one where we are in the kissing rock, she suddenly took it and our faces are so funny, i laugh everytime i see it. But also i love one Aria took of us in her house, we are looking at each other. I took me a long time to decide and put them in different parts of my room, i realize what time is it when i get a message, it's from her.

E: "Hey come to my house, it's important"

I fast put on my shoes and make my way to her house, i don't think something bad happened, right? I start to walk faster, i ring the door and she opens it.

"Hey, wait a second" she says running up stairs, she looked so excited, what is going on?.

I wait, a few seconds later she comes down again, she can't stop smiling, that it's good, nothing bad happened. I smile too, and she gets closer and grab one of my hands.

"Follow me" she says whispering, i smile looking at her eyes.

I follow her, hand in hand, upstairs. Her room door is closed, i guess we're going there, she slowly opens the door and i see what is inside.