~ • Chapter 2 : Questions • ~

"Hey Hey, Mom, look at me!" 5 year old Y/N said with a huge smile on her face, she was doing cartwheels in the grass of their garden. "Good job love" her mother applauded her as she did the trick. "Y/N love, would you come here please?" "Going!" She arrived at her mother's side, curious about what her mother wanted. "Can you see that, Y/N?". Y/N looked to where her mother was pointing, 'what is that?' She thought to herself, "What is it mom, I've seen them before but I've never knew what they were?"

Her mom wasn't taken back by Y/N's statement she was of course born to the L/N clan, a high class clan who take pride in their names and are elite sorcerers. They may not be one of the top 3, but they sure are capable of becoming part of it. Her mother giggled at Y/N "I won't tell you now, you'll figure it out later in life when you become a Jujutsu Sorcerer" Y/N pouted as she was curious as to figuring out what it was, "Okay mom" Her mother patted her head, "Don't be too gloom about it, it's not extremely important for you to know right now". Y/N just stayed silent, she didn't know what her mother meant by that but she just brushed it off. "Mom, can I go and play with the neighbor next door, she wants me to play with her?" Y/N had gotten up without her mother knowing it and was by the gate where the other girl stood on the other side. "O-Of course, don't be out too late, come back before sundown love." "Okay, Bye Mom, Love you!" "Love you too love."  'She's gonna be an amazing Jujutsu Sorcerer, she already has the reflexes, the marks on her hands say so too.' Her mother smiled at this and walked inside their house. Little did Y/N know....

                That would be the last time

                Y/N would see her parents...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Y/N and Itadori looked up in suprise, Y/N's expression was more of concern and fear and Yuji's was more of in shock of the situation. Once the dust cleared, the curse turned towards the two with Megumi...in its hand. Y/N shot wide open, 'No....no...he cant die!' "Fushiguro!" Both of them yelled as Megumi struggled to get free of the curses hold. He started to make hand signs and said 'Nue' as if he were trying to summon something. He unfortunately was unsuccessful with doing this as he ended up being thrown against a wall. Yuji and Y/N both looked to the side as his Divine Dogs melted away. 3 loud slashes were heard as lights flashed, at that moment another loud
boom came from the building and Megumi was shot out from it along with the curse following him. 'This is bad, this is bad, what do we do?' Y/N stood there frozen not knowing what to do, 'Is today...the day I die? No...no no no please, I don't want to...' at this point Y/N was crying, frozen in fear. Although Megumi was half way across from where he was before, he saw Y/N useless, pleading, begging to be saved all he could think about was, 'I need to save her...I need to save both of them, there might be more that's wrong with her than what meets the eye' he had blood falling from his face. Y/N wanted to do something, even if it was help him up, she didn't want to sit there and look useless.

  The curse was closing in on Megumi, all he could do was make a hand sign as if he was going to summon something, "Y/N, are you okay? W-we need to help!" Y/N snapped out of what she was thinking about and ran towards the curse, she managed to charge up cursed energy into her balled up fist, her mark on the back of her hand started glowing, she punched the curse with all her might but it ended up backfiring since the curse had a boomerang like effect that reflected it causing her to hit the rail along the walkway. Y/N had her arm around the rail as she used it as support to stand up, blood dripping from the back of her head, she was slowly losing consciousness. "D-Damn...it" Y/N said as she was struggling to stand up. Yuji ended up punching the curse in the back of the head as Y/N basically played as a distraction. "You two, why can't you understand to take those two to and run!" Yuji jumped up in the air to avoid the curse as it swung at him, "Your in big trouble yourself, and so is Y/N!" Megumi knew Y/N was in trouble, he wanted to help her, 'she needed saving, not just right now...but overall' he saw it in her eyes, she was in pain, mentally and physically. Y/N got up again to hit the curse but this time she didn't use just cursed energy, for the first time in Y/N's life, she used her cursed technique....shockwave reverberation. She put her hands against the curse and activated it, it of course had a major backlash on her as she ended up putting too much power in it, causing her to feel a sharp pain throughout her body, causing her to spit up blood. "O-Ow...Yuji get 'em!" Yuji without hesitation attacked, the curse was immobilized for about 5 seconds from the shock, it managed to swing the arm Yuji was on and sweep him across the ground.

  He flew up in the air, "Only curses can exorcise other curses!" 'Looks like I'm not much of a help then...' Y/N was still dazed by the last attack by the curse, going in and out of consciousness as she tripped on herself lucky she was close to Megumi, who managed to catch her before she finally lost full conciousness. 'Damn it...not...now...' she closed her eyes and fell into what felt like a deep sleep...

"hello..."

                 "Oi, wake up..."

                                          "Hey, are you alive?!"

Y/N woke up to someone poking her, further more a man with white hair and a mask over his face wearing a similar uniform to the one Megumi was wearing. He was leaning over as if he was trying reach her eye level. "Heyyyyy, your finally awake! Thank god you didn't die, that would've been terrible!" He laughed as if it was a joke he's never heard of. "W-who are yo- oww..." Y/N attempted to get up while saying her sentence but felt an excruciating pain run through her body, "Woah there, your still recovering young lady, speaking of which, what's your name?", "U-uhm where am I?" Y/N was confused, she woke up in a room she wasn't familiar to, she started trembling in fear, Yuji...Fushiguro... "Your currently in the nurse's office, more like Ieri-San's office. "Where's Yuji and Fushiguro, are they okay, what happened to the curse, how are the two stu-" Y/N was cut off by the man "Calm down, those two are alright, the curse was exorcised and the two other students are being hospitalized but they don't have any major injuries, now if you'd mind answering my question" Y/N sighed in relief 'Thank God' "My name is Y/N L/N".

  She couldn't see much of his expression since his mask covered his eyes. "Oh my...your gonna be fun to train!" 'Train, like fighting? Wait a minute, Megumi is a Jujutsu Sorcerer right...so that means-' Y/N deadpanned, she had gotten into business she never wanted to get into, Jujutsu Sorcery. She cursed herself in her mind, great...the one thing she didn't want to get involved in. "Oh yeah right, I'm Gojo Satoru I'll be your teacher here at Jujutsu High, of course that's only if you get accepted by our principal, he's extremely stubborn though so be careful!" Y/N was confused yet again...so now shes about to be enrolled here? Where even is this school at? "I- so Megumi is here? I never got to thank him for saving me and Yuji, not to mention he helped me when I almost fell on the ground" she raised her hand to the back of her head, Gojo noticed the mark on her hands too. Gojo smirked, 'she has the curse mark too...' he thought to himself. "I'll be leaving now, I'll see you tomorrow for your interview with Principal Yaga, see you then!" He waved as he left the room and closed the door. "Lovely..." Y/N said to herself quietly. "Oh also," Gojo peaked the door open again, Megumi and Yuji are going to visit you soon, byeee~!" Y/N deadpanned again, was this really happening, was her life going to be changed once again, more importantly was this for the better this time? Y/N was unsure, this time she wasn't scared though, she felt comfortable, calm, a small smile crept up on her face as she turned to the side of the bed, and fell asleep, peacefully.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

  Hey hey hey! Thank you for reading chapter two of At first sight~ I hope your enjoying it so far, sorry I cut some parts out, I felt like I was writing a lot and needed to get to the story itself. I'm happy with the work I've been producing as of now and enjoy making it as well, so thank you again.

  I still don't know what my updating schedule will be but I will most definitely let everyone know once I do figure it out! Thank you for understanding and as always, enjoy the story!

Lilly, out!

|| Word count : 1667 [including a/n note]||