~ • Chapter 9 : Cursed Womb Pt. 2• ~

"Mother..your a Sorcerer right?" Y/N looked at her mother with sparkles in her eyes. Being a Sorcerer was a dream of Y/N's, 4 years old, not thinking of anything else other than setting her sights on being a Jujutsu Sorcerer. "I was when I attended a school, but I quit, or at least tried to, when me and your father had you." Being a Jujutsu Sorcerer was something one could never just quit, curses hiding behind every corner, being a burden to someone and causing major problems around the world. "That's still so cool! You get to save people from evil monsters and be like a super hero!" Y/N had a bright smile on her face looking up to her Mother. "I want to be like you one day!" Her Mother looked at her in shock, she didn't want her daughter to get involved in the Jujutsu world, although since their entire clan were Jujutsu Sorcerers...

There really isnt a way
to escape it...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The four first years entered the detention center, it was a bit dark, but enough light was in there to see their surroundings. "H-hey, isnt this a one story building?" Nobara pointed out as the other three looked up. "It's...multiple now..." Y/N was shocked, 'the hell is this?' Y/N had concern written all over her face, this was something that was out of the ordinary. Megumi had realized something as soon as they noticed the multiple stories, "Wheres the door?" He looked back, Y/N, Nobara, and Yuji all looking back as well to see the door where the once enetered, gone. "T-The door, where the door?!" Nobara panicked along with Yuji,

 "T-The door, where the door?!" Nobara panicked along with Yuji,

"What do we do, what do we do?"

The two of them chanted as they momentarily shared a braincell. 'How could they be so childish like that in a situation like this?' Y/N looked at Megumi who just massaged his temples in disappointment. "We need to get back on track..." Y/N spoke up, "Don't worry, Devine Dog can remember the scent of the entrance." Megumi added on, Yuji and Nobara holding their hands together in awe, "Oh my~" both said in unison "Good Boy! Get all the jerky you want!" Nobara shouted as Yuji petted the white dog on the floor. "Your really reliable Fushiguro!" Yuji said as he looked at Megumi with a wide smile, Y/N saw a slight smirk on his face and smiled at the sight. Nobara and Yuji finished petting the dog and walked in front of Megumi and Y/N, the girl putting a hand on his shoulder about to catch up with the other 2 as she said "You really are reliable you know, Fushiguro-kun?" The boy looked into her E/C eyes, he knew she was sincere giving the look she had gave him, "T-thank you..." was all he could come up with to say as he turned away with his collar again covering his face. He was falling for her even more by the second and she was falling for him as well. They both walked off together into the next room in a comfortable silence...

The four students entered another room where they were met with what look liked mangled bodies, "That's...three people right?" Megumi said looking at them, Yuji had noticed something as well as Y/N, the name tag on one of the bodies read 'Tadashi'
"Thats...her son..." Y/N said in disbelief, this curse was gonna be a pain in the ass to deal with... "We're taking him back" Yuji said turning to Megumi and Nobara. "We're not taking anyone back" Megumi said back to Yuji trying to make a statement, Y/N hated to admit it but there was no way they could take the guy back under the circumstances they were under. The guy was badly mangled and their mission was just to investigate, if the curse were to come by during that time, they'd all die, they were to see if they were alive, sadly, he wasnt. "Sorry Itadori but...we can't take him back" Y/N said to Yuji as well, "But hes not that bad, if we dont show his mom proof that hes gone then she wont believe us!" Yuji argued with Megumi about taking back the body but yet, none of them could come to an agreement.

"I was reading the files on the inmates here and he was driving without a license and ran over a little girl, you expect me to save a criminal?" Megumi spat at Yuji both of them going back and forth endlessly. "That doesnt matter, let's just save him alright?!" Yuji said, Y/N wanted to step in and say something but didnt want to get in the middle of the heated moment, both of them grabbing each other by their collars, 'please stop you two...' Y/N said in her head with no effort to say it out loud. "What are you gonna do when someone you saved kills someone else?!" Megumi said. Y/N and Yuji both had wide eyes hearing Megumi's statement. He was right, what would one do when someone they saved killed someone in cold blood? Nobara finally stepped up and yelled at the two boys "Hey, stop arguing we got better things to do-" all of the sudden, a black hole appeared under Nobara sucking her into it, "Kugisaki?" The three of them said, 'the curse is already...here?' "We need to help Kugisaki and get out of...her-" Everyone's shot wide open finally feeling the presence of the Special Grade curse.

"H-how..."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hello everyone and thank you for reading At First Sight~ I hope your enjoying it! I'm trying my very best to get these chapters out a lot earlier but I appreciate everyone waiting patiently for the chapters to come out! School is starting soon for me and updates on chapters will probably come a lot slower than usual, even tho they are slow in general lmao, but just a heads up! Also, have y'all seen the jjk 0 trailer? I'm ✨screaming✨ Okkotsu's voice is so accurate and I cant wait for it to come out. Speaking of more Jjk, the next chapter will probably be a Jujutsu Stroll, I love them so much and think all of them are hilarious so why not incorporate that into the book!

Anywho, thank you again for reading At First Sight~ and continue to enjoy it as always! Have a lovely day/night!

Lilly, out! ♡

||Word Count : 1105 [including A/N note] ||