◇ Thanks, Y/N... (One-Shot) ◇

Dear Megumi,

Happy Birthday! I didn't really know what else to get you, so I thought a card and some snacks would work yeah? I'm not the greatest gift giver ever, but there's plenty more to come on Christmas right? I really wanted to say thank you though, your the main reason that I try my best...day in and day out, you, Kugisaki, Itadori, and our senpai's really lift me up during the toughest times and I honestly couldn't thank you guys enough for what you guys do for me...

Uh, I'm not great with the whole "writing letters" and stuff like that, if you dont like the gifts I could really find something else to give you, it doesn't hurt me! Uhm...you like chocolate right? I put plenty of chocolate in your gift bag, and some pocky since I know you really like it!

I'm kinda running out of space on here, so I guess I should start wrapping this up, I just want to say, I'm grateful for having some as great as you in my life...you've changed it for the better and well...you make me feel like one of the luckiest people ever when I'm around you, bottom line, I like being around you, no scrap that, I love being around you. That didn't come off as weird did it? Basically, I just would like to hang out with you more, that's all :). Crap, that ce off weird too huh? I mean, we could hang out if you'd like to, of course I wont force you, I wouldn't ever try to do that! Well, that's basically all for me, keep up the great work yeah? Happy Birthday again!

                                           Thanks,
                                                         Y/N...<3

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Wattpad was being weird
last night so sorry for
it being kinda late...

Excuse the art too,
sadly I didnt get to finish
the entire thing yesterday,
I will post it when I'm done tho!

Lilly, Out! ♡

||Word Count : 332 [Including A/N note]||