◇ JUJU STROLL : APRIL FOOLS ◇

"So..."

"Who the hell was it...?"

The four first year's were all sat at the table, sweat beads dripping from their foreheads, the tension in the room was intense. Maki sitting on the other side of the table staring daggers into all four of them, Toge and Panda standing on each side of her with the same expression as Maki.

"Mustard Leaf!"

"Yeah, Speak up!"

"..."

The silence was deadly, there was escaping that room without someone getting beat up.

Finally...

"IT WAS FUSHIGURO"
"IT WAS ITADORI"
"IT WAS KUGISAKI"
"It was Y/N..."

The four of them said in unison, but all of them looked at Megumi.

"HUH?!" Y/N yelled out.

"You said it so nonchalantly...that's suspicious..." Maki said looking at Y/N.

"IT WASN'T ME I SWEAR!" Y/N said with a panicked tone, Maki was scary, like, really scary. The one person she wouldn't want to see pissed off was Maki, Nobara too, but Maki was terrifying.

If she wanted to, she'd probably burn down the school. That would never happen though, thankfully.

"Y/N, judging by how your face looks, and Megumi's response, I can trust him to believe your the one..."

Y/N was screaming internally, all eyes were on her and it was terrifying. She took a deep sigh in and let it out.

"It was me..."

Maki, Toge, and Panda stared at the girl furiously.

"...with the assistance of these three bozos"

"HUH?!" The three other first years looked at Y/N, now the three second years had their eyes on them.

"How could you betray us like that Y/N..." Yuji said with a fake tear in his eye.

"I thought we were besties..." Nobara said with the same facial expression as Yuji.

"Traitor..." Megumi said looking away from Y/N.

"Why are you all attacking me...you guys helped me" Y/N said with sadness in her face.

"So they did help you?" Panda said.

"Mustard Leaf?" Toge said with an eyebrow raised.

"NO"
"YES"

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" Maki said with an irritated look. Everyone was quick to straighten up and turn their attention towards Maki.

"Just...who did it? Someone speak out so we can all go back to our daily lives..." Maki looked back at the four of them.

All of them gulping, sweat beads dripping down their faces.

"We did..." They all said in unison.

"Good, now dont expect us to go easy during trai-"

"NOT DO IT HAHA" Nobara and Yuji yelled out.

"..."

"You little shi-"

"WOAH, Language Maki..." Gojo said popping into the room.

"WE'RE SAVED!!" Nobara and Yuji held each others hands with tears in their eyes.

"Idiots..."

"How are we ever friends with them...?"

"Anyways, last person to make it to the ice cream shop on that one street we always walk by has to pay...see you guys there!~" The white haired man said walking out the room.