♡ JUJU STROLL: VALENTINE'S DAY ♡

The day has finally come...

"HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!" Yuji said with his oh so cheerful voice.

Rumor has it that he got the biggest gift for Nobara, their both together awfully a lot, so maybe they have a little thing going on that has been kept secret for some time.

As for Y/N and Megumi....

"Happy Valentines day!" Y/N exclaimed, handing Megumi a plush dog that was similar to his black demon dog, and a basket full of chocolate. Y/N hangs around Megumi enough to know what he likes, and yet, their not even a thing.

"You sure this is all for me? Why did you even get me something...?" He questioned, Megumi wasnt so big on the whole valentines day thing, as he's never really had anyone to celebrate it with. "Mhm, everything here is for you! And plus, I got everyone something, but to be fair, yours is uh...kinda special to me" she said, a slight hint of blush could be seen on Y/N's face.

"Thanks..." he said, taking the basket and plush animal. Y/N didn't expect anything back, that was just the kind of person she was, but if someone got something for her and she had nothing in return, she would go on a mission for that person to make sure that her gift could be as equal or greater than what she got for that person.

Y/N moved onto giving her gifts to the others, Yuji just getting a whole bunch of chocolates since Y/N didn't know what else to get him, Nobara getting face masks, skincare shes been wanting, some makeup products and chocolates since Y/N's and Nobara's relationship grew as they became pretty much best friends. Maki getting chocolate and for the rest of the second years, and even the teachers got something from Y/N.

"You really went all out huh?" Maki questioned, she was astonished by the amount of effort she put into finding the right thing for everyone, "Maybe I went a little overboard yeah?" She laughed, "but as long as everyone is happy, I'm happy" she flashed a bright smile, Megumi noticing and a slight smirk appeared on his face.

Yuji appeared out of nowhere and tapped him, a toothy grin was seen on his face a he was one of the first people to notice something between Y/N and Megumi...even though it took him a bit to realize it. Gojo and Nobara had to help him out with that to say the least.

"Shut up..." Megumi said looking away from Yuji and the Salmon head just laughed it off.

Nobara decided to join in and tease Megumi for his little crush on Y/N. "She's pretty huh? Your a lucky guy you know?" She said with the same stupid grin Yuji had on his face. "Would you two stop!-" "What's the matter guys?" Y/N stepped in, noticing the commotion between the three. "Its nothing, no need to worry" Megumi said with his oh so stoic face, but you could tell he was gentle with his tone, something he only really does towards Y/N.

"It's definitely nothing, right Megumi?" Yuji raised his eyebrows at Megumi, receiving a knock on his head by Megumi, Nobara making sure Yuji was alright. Y/N laughed a bit, she knew he wasn't trying to hurt him and it was a playful knock.

"Y/N..." Megumi called, she looked to him with a questioning face, humming at his call. "Can you come with me for a second...?" He asked, internally, he was panicking but you couldn't tell from the stern face he put on, yet it was quite soft.

"Of course!" She said walking side by side as the two walked outside into the courtyard.

The day was bright, beautiful, a breeze could be felt but it wasn't too cold to where it wasn't complete bearable. Megumi stood in front of Y/N rummaging through his pockets. He pulled out a small box, Y/N's face immediately went red. He was slighty shaking while trying to open it, what was inside?

A beautiful silver necklace with a pinkish gem stone in the middle.

Y/N was lost for words, did he really get this for her and all she got his was a plushie and chocolate? "Uhm...Happy Valentines day..." his mind was running laps at that moment all he could think about was if she would like it or not.

"Do you-"

"I love it..."

She didn't hesitate to respond to his question even before he asked it. Never, has someone gave Y/N such a beautiful gift such as a necklace that was so elegant yet so simple to her. Her heart was beating to the point where if the whistling of the breeze couldnt be heard, her heart beat could be heard from miles away.

"Can I put it...on you?" He asked, hesitantly. She nodded, he proceeded to unclip the necklace, Y/N turning around pulling her hair up. He proceeded to put on the necklace on her, his fingers grazing her skin, sending chills down her spine. He finally clipped it, Y/N letting her hair down. "You look so beautiful with that necklace on..." he whispered over her shoulder into her ear. Y/N tensed up at the action, she didn't know how to feel, it wasn't a bad thing either. She was in shock and the need for him to be there next to her now was actually needed more than ever.

She turned around and hugged him, him doing the same. His warm embrace made up for the breeze which was slowly getting colder as the time went by. "Thank you" she whispered, it seems like everytime his embrace is there, she always feels the need to thank him for it, and its only fitting that she does. He needs someone there for him just as much as she needed someone there for her.

He hummed at her response, bringing his head down and giving her a little peck on her forehead. Y/N's heart was racing and Megumi could probably feel her heart at that moment.

"I love you...." he muttered.

Her eyes went wide, finally.

If he hadn't built up that courage to day those 3 words, Y/N would've taken ages to say it.

"I love you too..." she said back, tightening the hug.

This moment, something she's long waited for, as well as the boy, but both of them didn't have the courage to say it. The fear of rejection was something they both wished hadn't had happened, and it didn't. And how fitting it was to confess on Valentine's day.

"This is nice, yeah?" He said, calmly yet with so much emphasis. "Yeah, it's even better with you..." Y/N said smiling like an idiot. Indeed it was a nice moment...

click

"Eh?"

The two looked to the side...

"Caught y'all in 4k" Nobara said.

"you've gotta be kidding me...right?" Y/N's expression was blank, the embarrassment she felt was through the roof.

"See, I knew there was something going on between them" yuji had a satisfied expression on his face.

"It was pretty obvious, Megumi-chan finally has a girlfriend!~" Gojo butted in with a cheery tone and his stupid smile.

"you guys...." megumi. was. pissed.

"You know now would be the best time to RUN-" Yuji said as Megumi ran towards him with a murderous look on his face. Y/N, Nobara, and Gojo sat and laughed. Y/N happy with the result of gifting, out of all the gifts she received, Megumi's had to be the most prized our of all of them...

Because her love,

Was with him

And so was his with her.

This is just the beginning of what became a love story with endless twist and turns, for the greater good.

                                      ♡

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Happy (Late) Valentines day!

Sorry for the late chapter, this
is one I definitely had to get out tho!

I hope you enjoy, and have a
lovely day/night! ♡

Lilly, Out! ♡

||Word Count : 1359 [Including A/N note] ||