~ • Chapter 13 : Unfortunate • ~

"You know...I never once regretted saving you, Itadori".

Those were the words that came out of the noirette's mouth.

The littlest 8 words, with a meaning of a million.

"Fushiguro..." Y/N looked at him, she knew what he was talking about, and realized what he was doing by saying that. "I'm not a hero, just a Jujutsu Sorcerer, helping people from unfortunate events involving curses is my job, I don't go out across the world saving people from just anything. I want to help people escape those events involving curses so they dont end up like her".

Sukunas markings slowly began to fade, Y/N in shock. All he had to say is the reason why he saved him, and Yuji had listened. The once bubbly and bright boy returned and had a smile, but a smile that a saddened one. "Is that so? Heh, I'm glad Fushiguro, thank you...ah" the boy coughed up a bit of blood and looked at the gaping hole in his chest, "looks like I dont have much time left...live a long life, the both of you..." Itadori Yuji, fell to the ground, Y/N unable to look at him, her cries and screams could probably be heard by nearby people. Fushiguro looking to the sky, unable to look at the boy as well, it wasnt noticable due to the rain, but Fushiguro let a couple tears run down his face, remembering the words that came out of the bubbly boys mouth before he dropped dead on the floor in front of them.

      All those memories...
                             All the times they've all laughed together...

Down the drain...to be remember in a sorrowful manner.

"I swear..." Y/N said, tears pouring down her face, voice raspy, "I swear if you ever come back Sukuna...I'll kill you".

The oath of war...

Y/N declared her dedication and strong will to bring down the king of curses for killing a good friend whom was close to her.

Megumi looked at the girl, seeing the great sorrowness in her eyes, but the burning passion to kill the damn curse. "If that ever happens, Y/N..." Megumi still looking to the sky, Y/N looked at him, waiting for him to finish the sentence, "I'll be by your side, helping you take down that damn curse".

Help...

He was going to help her...

Was she dreaming? No, definitely not.

Megumi Fushiguro, Fushiguro...,Fushiguro?

The name rings a bell-

Toji...Toji Fushiguro...

That son of a bitch killed mom and dad.

"Hey-"

As soon as the girl was about to say something, Ijichi showed up, honking the horn to signal he was there to pick them up.
Y/N decided to not say anything after, Megumi wrapping the girls arm around his neck to help her walk. They would have to explain what happened to Yuji...the conversation would have to wait for another time...in the meantime, grieving and suffering, the loss of someone that was a great friend, with an even greater personality...

                                   ◇◇◇

A knock was heard on Y/N's Dorm door, she had been crying for hours on end, the pain of losing someone as great as Yuji was too much for her too handle, much like when she was younger, seeing her parents, dead, in her own house. "Come...in" Y/N being able to only let those words out and nothing more. She covered herself with her blankets not being able to see who walked inside her dorm, only hearing the footsteps, "Sorry...that I could come to the door..." Y/N taking the blanket off herself to be able to see who entered the room, tears pouring down her face, "What's u-"