~ • Chapter 15 : Goodwill Training • ~

"Ow!"

"You done already? We've just started, and you say you want to save people, how will you save them if you give up easily?" Maki said to Y/N, who was flattened by her just a second ago....

Training for the Goodwill even had begun, Y/N, Fushiguro, and Kugisaki had been working their asses off constantly, trying to beat their upper classmen in either one-on-one combat, or just defensive skills. Maki was working with Y/N's combat skills since she was still fairly new to combat other than sword combat, Panda working with Megumi on certain skills with his Shikigami, and Inumaki working with Nobara on keeping her focus on her cursed energy.

"So, you gonna get up or just keep laying there?" Maki, pointed her staff at her kouhai, Y/N got up but something was off about her...

'Getting knocked down....'

                 '....Again and again....'

                         '...Don't people get annoyed...?'

Y/N gave off an intense menacing aura that could be felt be everyone on that training field, head down, she slowly looked up at Maki, "I won't lose again..." she said, her tone was cold and intimidating. 'Good...' Maki thought as she got back in her stance to face the girl head on again, Maki rushed at the girl, who didn't even bother to move, not until Maki got close to her.

"Poof"

"Where did she-"

                                      .  .  .

What happened in that moment...

Was one that no one who witnessed what was going on, on that field expected...

Maki, on the floor, stomach to the ground, face planted in the ground, Y/N restraining her from getting up or attacking...

"No way..."

"Did she really just...beat Maki?"

"Takana?!"

Maki undoubtedly was tough, out of the 3 second years, Maki was definitely the strongest in her combat skills, she knew what she was doing, but never, would she have thought that in a split second, she would be planted down on the floor like she was at that moment.

Y/N got off of Maki, "Are you alright...?", no emotion was shown, not to intimidate them on purpose, but to let them know come the Goodwill Event...

              She wasn't messing around.

"I'm...alright, good work" Maki said, she was shaken and suprised, just as surprised as everyone who witnessed the action. Y/N walked to one of the benches near the field and sat down, exhaling, she was tired, tired of falling over and over, what she had just did was something shes never done before and never thought she'd do. Fushiguro walked over to the bench hesitantly, "Uh...Good work out there but, are you alright?" Was all he could say, the girl said nothing and looked down, Fushiguro didn't want to question her more just incase something was going through her head. Instead he sat down and patiently waited for an answer, Y/N still unresponsive though.

"No matter how strong I am...I won't be able to save anyone..."

"Huh?"

Fushiguro was startled, of course what she had said threw him off guard, but the way she said it with such disappointment was what made him even more surprised. "You saw what happened on that day...the day that curse was at the school, I was useless, I got knocked out and did nothing, what I just did right now suprised me if I'm being honest...but I wont be able to save anyone..at all".

"Your wrong, you know?"

Y/N looked at Fushiguro, she thought what he was saying was absolute bs, but the tone he said it in and the sincereness in his eyes, he was indeed telling the truth. "How do you know that I'm wrong?" She asked, his response was so small yet so powerful at the same time. "Because your strong" 3 words, 1 powerful meaning...

"I'm really not...but thanks..." Y/N said looking back down to the ground beneath her, then she felt a hand on her shoulder, she looked back to her side where the noirette was sitting and felt his comfort as soon as she looked into his eyes. "You are...believe it". He gave off a small smirk with a tint of pink on his cheeks, he felt connected to the girl from the various weeks they've spent with each other, and understands what shes going through. Kugisaki walked up to the two reassuring Y/N as well, "He's not wrong, Maki said it herself to" Kugisaki looked to Maki who followed up right behind her, "Yeah yeah whatever, your pretty strong, I think you could even match to me one day" Maki had her signature smirk on her face, Toge and Panda were right by her side, making sure she knew how much power she held.

"Thank you...everyone" Y/N smiled, and looked up to her Senpai's and Classmates. "Well, don't you think that's a wrap for today?" Maki said looking to her fellow second years. "If Y/N bringing you to the ground is a wrap I'll call it!" Panda said in a joyful tone, "Salmon!" Toge replied. "You two..." Maki looked to them staring daggers with a visible vein showing on her forehead. Kugisaki and Y/N just laughed at the remark, Fushiguro smiled looking at his comrades, Y/N especially, admiring her beauty in the sunlight as it slowly went down.

'I want the see the sun go down with you...Y/N'

"Alright then, get your asses inside and cleaned up for dinner!" Maki yelled like she was the mother of them, "Okay!" They all yelled walking inside.

"What a day huh...", Y/N turned to Megumi who was trailing behind her as they all walked inside, he simply nodded at her comment...

'One day...'

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hello everyone and thank you for reading At first sight~ I hope your enjoying it so far! The fact that this took almost two weeks to upload...ANYWHO, I still appreciate the many people who have still read this even though I've been gone for a while, so thank you all! ♡ The Jujutsu Kaisen 0 movie is close to it's release (in japan) and I honestly cant wait till it gets released here in the states! Another thing is Demon Slayer Season 2, which is literally amazing, and Christmas is right around the corner! Not to mention...IT'S MEGUMI'S BIRTHDAY TODAY

(December 22nd) JRHORDHEOEH, SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED LMAO ♡ In honor of his birthday I WILL be uploading a birthday one shot! (Key word WILL because I cannot be behind with this shit again :,>)

But anywho, I hope you enjoyed this chapter of At first sight~, I hope you have a lovely day/night and look out for that one-shot later!

Lilly, Out! ♡

||Word Count : 1131 [Including A/N note] ||