~ • Chapter 3 : Family • ~

️TW: Blood, Slight Gore (?)⚠️

Also, a song to fit the mood:
|| Nobody - Mitski ||

"M-mom....Dad..." Y/N had tears dwelling in her eyes. 'Why...why was it my family?' Her father, her mother...dead, her mother laid in the hallway, a stab wound on the side of her abdomen, another one in her head, blood everywhere. Her father laid not too far from her by a wall, his lifeless body laid as he looked as if he was trying to help her mother from what happened. "My my my~ I was curious as to where you were Y/N" a hand laid on her shoulder and the voice behind her was deep, raspy, and full with excitement. Y/N froze, she didn't know what to do, she was in fear, shock, she was crying 'death, blood, fear' the 3 words that scared her the most. "W-who-" "Toji, Toji Fushiguro, don't worry I wont kill you". Y/N fell to her knees crying even more, she was helpless, no one around to help her. It was dark outside as the sun had just gone down, what was she going to do? Y/N saw a knife by her mother, it looked like she had tried using it to defend herself, Y/N only had one other choice, fight back. She grabbed the knife and let out a cry as if she was in a war, a war cry to show that she was in pain and that he was going to pay.

He was surprised by what she was doing, she was fast as well, she had stabbed him in the arm and blood immediately filled his arm. "What the hell...". Toji was in shock, a 5 year old with a knife isn't a common sight to see, but she was out for blood, vengeance, revenge for her parents. On reflex to her attack he pulled his sword out, it was rather and odd shape as it was zig zagged, this was the first time Y/N got a full glance at him, he was tall, muscular and had a worm like creature wrapped around him. He grazed her slightly but it was enough to cut her left eye. "Stubborn child, look what you did. As much I didn't want to do that you made me, be careful next time." Y/N held her eye, blood pouring onto the floor, lucky it wasnt enough to cut out her eye or anything, but the cut was enough to send shock and pain throughout someone. "You bastard! Why?! Why my family, why my parents?!" Y/N screamed in hate, he was heartless, a soulless monster. "Life doesn't always go the way we want it to does it princess?" Y/N looked up at him. She gave him the deadliest look shes ever given anyone, all she saw in her eyes at that moment was red, 'blood...blood' she swung at him with the knife in her right hand while her left hand still held her eye. "Die!" She yelled but he was gone, she stopped and looked for him, but he was gone...no...he dissapeared, 'coward'. She dropped to her knees, crying, in pain, she was alone, nobody to help her.

A couple minutes later, police showed up and aided young Y/N. "Are you okay?!" One of the policemen asked, her eyes looked lifeless, one of them was bandaged up with a eye patch like bandage on it. She stayed silent not a peep was heard from her. The policemen tried asking, constantly, what happened, no response. That day was the worst day of her life, nothing in her life could compare to the pain she felt, at that for a 5 year old, so young and still so new to the world. The constant question she asked herself was still in her head...

'Why?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N woke up to people talking in her room, the voices were familiar, she opened her eyes and turned to sit upright, "Idiot...you woke her up" Megumi hit Yuji on his head as he winced at it but giggled a bit. "Don't worry, your guys are alright". Y/N's was raspy from just waking up, she smiled slighty and rubbed her eyes, "We're happy your okay Y/N! Right, Fushiguro?" Megumi had his usual monotone expression and nodded but something was different...he had a slight smile on his face, enough for Y/N to see. Y/N had a slight tint of pink on her cheek, 'He's kinda cut-' she cut herself off mid sentence and slapped her face, 'What am I thinking? I just met him, what the hell..' "Oi, Y/N, you okay? Why did you slap yourself?" Yuji questioned with a face of confusion. "I-IT'S NOTHING BELEIVE ME-" at this point she was shouting and cursed herself again, 'Am I really this stupid?!' "Okay?" Yuji said still confused, Megumi was somewhat concerned, but he didnt show it much. "S-sorry...about that" Y/N was red, frozen, 'he's adorable...Shut up Y/N!'

Both of the boys stood up, "Hey Y/N, are you coming with us today?" Right, Gojo had said today was the day that she had an interview with the principal to be able to enroll at Jujutsu Tech. "Y-yeah, I have to see the principal today..." Yuji looked like he shivered in fear, "you okay, Yuji?" He looked like he was sweating "s-scary..." Y/N giggled, Fushiguro stayed quiet per usual, but this time he was admiring this moment. 'I've only just met her, but she seems lively and would add a great part to our team, no,....family' Fushiguro smiled, this was a cherishable moment between the three, peace, tranquility. It was interrupted by the loud and ecstatic first year teacher though, "Y/N~ glad to see your up and lively, shall we go to Harajuku?" Wait a minute, what about the interview? What about meeting the principal? "Bu-" "Calm down, Y/N I can already tell what your gonna say, the principal has accepted you to join Jujutsu Tech, the fact that your an L/N was enough for the guy to accept you, so welcome to the family!"

Family? No, she didn't have any family left, they all died, their gone, this was different though, she felt more calm and more of herself around them, it's only been 2 days but she already is considered family to them. She's comfortable around them. For the first time since meeting them, Y/N gave a genuine big and bright smile with slight tears in her eyes, "Arigato..." were the words that came out of her mouth. All of them we're pleased by her reaction, by the fact that she accepted the fact that shes family now with no hesitation whatsoever. "Well, we've gotta get going now, Y/N here's your uniform catch." Gojo handed her a uniform, one similar to Megumi's accept it had a long hem, along with a hoodie that had two buttons connecting it to the other side, making the chest down open. The pants were casual uniform pants and luckly for her she had a pair of her own boots that she could wear with it. "Get changed as soon as possible and we'll be on our way! See you then!" Gojo walked out along with Yuji and Megumi following behind him, Megumi looking back a Y/N who was getting down from the bed and flashed a small smile at her.

"Welcome to the family....Y/N..."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Heya! I'm so sorry that this has taken so long to be released, my brain went blank from the thousands of megumi edits and pictures I've seen ngl- BUT I will definitely try my best to maintain a good updating schedule yet again, sorry I havent figured it out yet ;-;

Also, THIS IS ALREADY GETTING HIGH RANKS IN GOJO AND MEGUMI CATEGORY'S BEJEBRJRJ THANK YOU SO MUCHHH! I was so happy to see that the other day and I appreciate it! I cant wait to see where this fanfic will get me. Again thank you so much your your guy's support and as always enjoy reading At first sight~

Lilly, out!
P.s sorry about it being so short too ;-;

|| Word count : 1390 [including a/n note] ||