~ • Chapter 12 : Life or Death • ~

"Oi kid, your tough y'know, why don't you show that when your out exorcising curses?" The tall white haired teacher questioned the girl. Y/N was known as someone who was kind and quiet, she never showed her true emotions. The girl put on a facade in front of people to make it seem like she was okay, deep down inside the girl was in deep pain and grief, something she could never be released from. Y/N, panting from the grueling hours of training Gojo was putting her through, "I'm scared..." was all the girl said, Gojo looked at the girl who was looking down at the floor and put a hand on her shoulder "All Sorcerers are scared, Y/N..." the girl looked up at her teacher, "All Jujutsu Sorcerers are scared, hell even some of the greatest like me, are terrified too" her teacher lowered his sunglasses to show his bright and mesmerizing blue eyes, to show the sincereness in his eyes.

                     "You're strong kid,
                            So show it."

                                 ◇◇◇

Y/N remembering the words her teacher said to her during the battle between her, Megumi, and the King Of Curses. "Quaking....Earth..." the only words that came out of her mouth at that moment, the girl was able to touch the ground while still in Sukuna's hold and activate her technique.

Y/N'S CURSED TECHNIQUE: MATTER MANIPULATION - Y/N can control or "manipulate" anything with matter [excluding humans] she can change its shape but she cannot change it's said form, e.x water cannot be changed into a solid or gas and remains a liquid•

The ground moved beneath their feet, Sukuna losing his grip on both of the students and Y/N grabbing onto Fushiguro to keep him from getting hurt. The dust covered them so they wouldnt be visible to Sukuna's eye, "Are you alright?" Y/N asked the Noirette to make sure he didn't get hurt during the attack. "Yeah, I'm fine, thank you" She looked at him and smiled, giving him the sincere look shes been giving him since they met. But their short lived escape was interrupted by him. "You guys are real idiots arent you?" Sukuna said standing behind the two, "That's quite the technique you got their L/N, stronger than all of your lousy ancestors...". Y/N tried to look back at him and say something to him, but once again Sukuna grabbed the two and threw them into the mass of trees around them. "Didn't I say to use the open space?" Sukuna blurted out to them, the words he'd said before to Y/N repeating itself in her head.

"Your lousy ancestors..."

Y/N feeling the pain of being thrown into the trees grunting in pain. Megumi as well, both students finally making it out of the trees, Megumi summoning Nue, and catching both of them within it's claws, both struggling to carry on. Sukuna catching up to the two and launching them with a single kick into a number of buildings. Y/N and Megumi in excruciating pain, Y/N barely able to stand up. Sukuna then approached the two, Y/N able to get on her feet and draw her sword,

                 "Your lousy ancestors..."

"That's it!" Y/N running towards Sukuna, sword drawn, bracing for the attack. The kind of curses foresaw her attack and followed up with one of his own, launching Y/N into Megumi, the boy being able to catch her safely. Y/N not giving up, as she stood her ground yet again, sword drawn once again, but this time, Megumi stopped the girl from making a move. Megumi then made some sort of hand movements performing a jujutsu that sent chills down Y/N's spine as well as Sukuna feeling the overwhelming effect. "Bring it on, Fushiguro Megumi, Y/N L/N!" Y/N bracing for the attack  while the noirette stopped and looked at Sukuna with kind eyes...well rather Yuji than Sukuna.

    "You know, I never once regretted
                           saving you..."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Hello everyone! Thank you for reading chapter 12 of At first sight~ I hope your enjoying it so far! Y'all...IM SO SORRY FOR ME UPLOADING LIKE A WHOLE ASS MONTH LATE 😩 School has really been kicking my ass and I moved a while ago so everything has been a little wacky BUT I for sure will be uploading more often as soon as possible, thank you everyone for understanding! AND Y'ALL THIS HAS LIKE- 1.17k READS ARE Y'ALL FR? THANK YOU SO MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART ♡

Anywho, I hope you all have a lovely day/night, and continue to enjoy the book!

Lilly, Out! ♡

||Word Count : 789 [including A/N note]||