~ • Chapter 29 : Tragedy • ~

"Its all your fault..."

A smaller Y/N said as an Y/N looked looked at the gruesome scene she once saw as a child.

"No..." she said as she held back tears.

She had wish anything, anything but to relive such a horrid day, the day that her entire world fell apart.

"Mother and Father are dead, because you left, because you..." she stopped

"Because you were the curse of the family"

'Huh...?!'

Y/N looked at the little girl in fear, what did she mean by the 'curse' of the family?

"What the hell do you mean by that?" She talked to her younger self.

"You were the curse of the family, mother and father didnt love you, they played an act..."

"You held a power that they wanted, one that they feared, the shear amount of power that you had, cursed energy, they wanted it, but you had it..." she continued on.

"You were a devil in their eyes, they almost ended you multiple times, your not supposed to be here Y/N"

Tears fell from her eyes.

"Shut up and stop telling such bullshit! Mother and Father loved me, I know they did, they would never do such a-"

"He saved you"

"He stopped them from ending you"

"If it weren't for him, you would've been 6 feet under right now"

'He...?'

"Who the hell is he?-"

"Y/N look out!"

Y/N turned as a curse crashed between her and the familiar voice, Y/N immediately grabbing her katana and getting ready to attack.

Tears constantly fell from her eyes, shaking from the encounter she had a moment before. Where the scene once was, was an open alley, no blood, no bodies, empty.

"Your vulnerable right now, you'll be easy to end here and now" the curse spoke out.

"No...no I'm n-not" her voice shook as she spoke.

Before she knew it, the curse had gotten behind her and blasted her back out into the street, luckly during the time that she 'saw' her family, it was enough time for Nanami, Megumi, and Ino to evacuate everyone.

"Y/N!" Megumi yelled, seeing his significant other on the floor, looking helpless.

"Stay back from her, don't let personal feelings affect you in a situation like this" Nanami said as Ino and Megumi looked at him in shock.

They were going to help, help Y/N when she could barely process what was all going on.

But, Nanami was right, Y/N has genuinely only excorised a couple of curses, never has she dealt with a higher ranked curse than the time at the bridge*.

[* - Referring to the scene with Choso's brothers which i completely forgot to include before the start of the Shibuya Incident lmao]

Y/N slowly stood up, as the curse got closer to, completely ignoring the other 3 sorcerers behind her. 

"You ARE weak, give up and die already" the curse was about ready to strike when...

"Why...your already dead" Y/N said, it was so subtle, so calm, you would think that it was a bluff.