~ • Chapter 4 : First Years • ~

"She's an L/N, do I need to say anymore?" Gojo was explaining to Principal Yaga about the girl, L/N was a prestigious name to have, was, after the slaying of her clan, other sorcerer's saw her clan as weak, 'how could a non-curse user slay a top tier Jujutsu clan? Pathetic'. Top tier clans talked amongst each other, the Zen'in clan being the one to note their weakness the most. The L/N's were a clan that was not to be spoken of throughout the years 'weaklings' was the word to describe them. "L/N? The last one?" Yaga was shocked, no one had heard of the little girl being around, ever, so this was a major surprise. Gojo nodded furiously, he was the most intrigued by the fact that he could possibly have a L/N as a student. Yaga sighed, "If she doesn't learn the ways of a Jujutsu Sorcerer in a week, she's out, understood?" Gojo jumped in excitement, "Leave it to me! I am the strongest after all~" Gojo left Yaga's office immediately and walked off to see Y/N. 'Welcome kid...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Y/N looked at her uniform, it wasn't bad to be honest, she thought it fit her style quiet perfectly, actually.

   *this is how imagine the uniform, if you

   *this is how imagine the uniform, if you.         have an idea in mind for the uniform feel free to use that as well!*

   She put it on and looked at herself in the mirror in the bathroom. 'I'm officially a Jujutsu Sorcerer in training...damn how'd it end up like this?' Oh right, the attack on high schoolers with an extremely cursed object made this all possible. Lovely. She went back to where her stuff was and noticed something about the bag her uniform was in, 'gloves?' There was a note at the bottom of the bag, of course, Y/N looked at it. "Hey Y/N, these gloves are an essential and you need them at all times, the marks on your hands are dangerous and need to be contained at all times, these gloves will do the trick so you dont harm yourself, from your caring teacher, Gojo Satoru~" 'He's already calling himself my teacher and we havent even started anything yet...' Y/N thought as she put on the gloves, surprisingly they tied the entire look together along with her boots which her aunt had gave her a while back, but they still fit. After she had changed she had finished getting her stuff and walked out into the hallway, 'Gojo-Sensei told me to meet them outside after I finished, welp here I go-' Y/N had bumped into someone along the way, she had fell back but before she could hit the floor, the mysterious person grabbed her by the waist to prevent the fall. Y/N had her eyes closed so she couldn't see the person who caught her from the fall, but once she opened them she couldn't help but look into their eyes. Megumi Fushiguro. That name ringed a bell in her head but she didnt pay attention to it, for the moment she was in his arms she admired his eyes, his blue eyes were beautiful, mesmerizing. "Are you okay?" The noirette asked, Y/N snapped out of her dreaming and backed off Megumi, blushing a storm, "S-sorry about that! I should've played more attention to where I was going!" Y/N bowed furiously, 'how embarrassing Y/N you idiot!' Megumi looked at her with kind but monotone eyes, "It's okay, I was going to your room to ask if you were okay, but since your here we need to get to our destination, Yuji's already waiting for us so we might need to hurry" Y/N moved her hands from her face, "R-right." After that, the two headed outside meeting Yuji and getting a ride to Harajuku. The three thought they were riding with Gojo but apparently he had better things to take care of, so he'd meet the three there.