~ • Chapter 23 : Together • ~

"Do you wish...

...to get stronger?"

"More than anything!"

Y/N and Megumi had been doing some one on one training prior to the Goodwill Event. Both testing each other to their limits, both wanted to get stronger so something like the incident with Itadori wouldn't happen ever again.

"You and me both have equal goals in mind, I hate being someone who sits on the sidelines as someone else surpasses me. Your no different from me, Y/N" Megumi said looking at the girl who was on the ground from their previous match. "Yeah, whatever happens, I'm not letting anything bad happen, never again" Y/N said getting up.

"I was gonna call it a day, but your not letting up are you?" "Nope...not until I beat you..." Y/N and Megumi had been going at it for hours, yet, Y/N hadn't actually pinned him once, there was once where it was close, but Megumi's intuitive response was what caught Y/N.

Megumi ran towards Y/N summoning his Devine Dog, Y/N manipulating water from a small pond nearby to try and distract him, it working and Y/N finally being able to sweep his feet and catch him on the ground.

"Checkmate..." Y/N said huffing from exhaustion.

"Its about time..." Megumi smirked, he easily got up from Y/N's hold underneath her.

"Your strong, Y/N, you shouldn't have to push yourself to your limit only to prove how strong you are. If people don't see how powerful you are the first time then they haven't seen true power yet" Megumi said looking at the girl who was baffled by his pure strength.

"But if I push myself, it shows how much I want to get stronger...haven't you done something like that before?" Y/N questioned.

"No, simply because Gojo-Sensei stops me before I can push myself over my limit" He said dusting the dirt of himself.

"Believe in yourself, Y/N, me and you are going to get stronger...together" he looked at the girl with sincere eyes.

"Y/N, were the strongest...together"

Those words lit something up in her, to make sure that she was going to get stronger, with the help of Megumi and his persistence to get stronger as well.

"Yeah...we are!" Y/N said looking at Megumi with a wide smile.

.

.

.

"I wont let you down..."

"At all..."

                                    ◇◇◇

The four students were continuously running through out buildings to reach a safe cover from the curse behind them.

All four constantly sent attacks as the curse was heading straight towards them. All four continuously losing energy during the mayhem.

'Are we seriously gonna make it out of here alive?' Y/N thought, she was getting tired, not a good sign since her technique required her to use most of her energy to input into her technique.

The branches of the curse were growing towards them second by second, no way to turn around. They all had no other choice but to run for the sake of life.