~ • Chapter 7 : Cherishable • ~

"Ow..." Y/N sighed as she got up from the ground, "You need to work on your hand-to-hand combat, your not the best you know" Their white haired teacher said as he didnt move from his spot. It had been about a week since she first started as a Jujutsu Sorcerer in training and she was getting used to it, although her combat skills weren't the best. "Look I might be a little rusty on my skills but I'm still just as good as everyone else...right?" Y/N looked down to the floor in sadness. "Y/N..." Gojo walked up to Y/N and put a hand on her shoulder. "Your no different from the rest, not Kugisaki, not Itadori, not even Megumi." 'So much for last names...' She felt more assured, she was at their level as well and the fact she was very far behind them, other than Yuji. "Now, grab you Katana..." Y/N looked up at the man, "Time for swordsman practice." He smirked, Y/N looked a bit scared "What if I hurt you on accident?" She looked at him, "Don't worry....I'm the strongest!" Y/N deadpanned, 'God this guy boasts about everything...'

◇◇◇

4 grueling hours later...Gojo and Y/N walked out of a private training area, Y/N with scratches and bruises everywhere, Gojo on the other hand didn't have a single scratch on him. The two walked into a room where dinner was being served, as they walked in they were greeted by the three other first years, "Oh hey Y/N Goj- woah what happened to you Y/N?" Yuji looked at Y/N, Megumi was concerned but then again she came back with Gojo Satoru, the Gojo Satoru. "Are you alright?" Megumi and Nobara asked in unison. "Yeah I'm alright, just a few bumps and bruises heh..." she smiled at them. Megumi made contact with the girl for .2 seconds, but it felt like eternity, her E/C eyes were mesmerizing and hard to not look at. He looked away as fast as he laid his eyes on her, covering his face which had a slight tinge of pink to them. Nobara already knew what was going on so she laughed at the situation. "So, shall we have dinner?!" Gojo broke the awkward vibe in the room, thank god. "Food!" Yuji was excited, his bubbly attitude was enough to brighten even the gloomiest days. "Thank the gods for blessing us with food!" Nobara had the same energy as Yuji, ecstatic and lovable. Y/N smiled, stuff like this could make memories to remember later on, Megumi had a slight smile on his face too, being a Jujutsu Sorcerer was hard and came with a lot of tough consequences just for being one. Death the one thing no one can escape, that is one thing the Jujutsu Sorcerer face everyday, moments like these are ones to cherish. "Thank you for the food!"

◇◇◇

Log : July 2018

West Tokyo City

Eishuu Juvenile Detention Center

'In the sky above the exercise yard...

Unnamed Apperation of a Special

Grade Cursed Spirit...

It's cursed womb was spotted by

Several Non-Jujutsu Sorcerers, Due to

The emergency of Nature, four Jujutsu

First-Year were dispatched to the scene..

And one died...'

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hello everyone, i hope your enjoying at first sight~, sorry for the short chapter, I will be doing a update later this week but I will start working on it tonight! Thank you for all the recent support! As always I really appreciate it ♡ also, have y'all seen the Chainsaw Man trailer? I thought it was great and being a big fan of the manga I cant wait to see it animated! Another thing that I'm excited for is Part 6: Stone Ocean of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, just waiting for August 8th!

Anywho, I hope you enjoy the rest of the book, and I hope you all have a great day/night! ♡

Lilly, Out!

||Word Count : 669 [including A/N note]||