~ • Chapter 16 : Closer • ~

"Finally..."

A week of training, finally over. The first years decided to take a well deserved break on these couple days and hang out with each other.

Kugisaki went out shopping with a friend that happened to be in Tokyo...

This resulted in Fushiguro and Y/N left by themselves...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                             Fushiguro
                                  Cell
                     (+81) xx- xxxx - xxxx

                  Call ✆                  Text  ⌲

'Holy shit...'

'Did I really just get his...number?'

Y/N was screaming internally, this guy, who shes only been around for about a month now, and who she caught feelings for, put his number into her phone. She did the same for him too.

"Call me if you need anything...or text me, I'm always available" Fushiguro said handing the phone back to the shaken girl, "A-Alright, thanks..." she smiled awkwardly towards the noirette and he simply nodded. "I'll be in my room if you need anything as well, feel free to roam around since you haven't really gotten to see the school for yourself, See you" and with that, he walked away.

'. . .'

' "See you"?...'

'IS HE IMPLYING WE HANG OUT LATER?!?!"

The panic kicked in...obviously, but really, why was she freaking out so much? She was extremely lost both mentally and physically. First, she literally didn't know how to get back to the dorms from the courtyard in the back of the school. Second, the phrase "See you" could imply anything, for Y/N it meant, "Please see me later". It could mean anything, really, but of course, Y/N had stressed it a bit too much. With that being said, she walked around a bit to figure out where the hell the dorms were, with the same phrase replaying in her mind.

A couple minutes later...more like 20 minutes later...

Y/N had finally found the dorms, to which she went to her dorm and tidied up a bit, Y/N was an active artist and decided to clean up her desk that was covered in colored pencils, markers, paints, anything an artist would probably have, Y/N had lying on her desk. After she had finished, a 'ding' sound came from her phone. She went to grab it where she threw it on her bed and low and behold...

                             - Fushiguro -

Hey, would you be interested
in going to the mall with me?
                             Read - 15:25

'No way...'

'No shot...'

The amount of times that Y/N read that same first message was astonishing. 'Am I reading this right?' Her cheeks turned a beet red color, 'Is this- no, dont get to ahead' she thought, finally after what felt like forever, she responded to the message.

                            - Fushiguro -

Hey, would you be interested
in going to the mall with me?
                             Read - 15:25

                                        Of course! I'll be ready
                                                   in about 20 mins
                                                           Sent - 15:30