~ • Chapter 10 : Choices • ~

'Move...move you gotta move!' Y/N continuously yelled at herself internally to move, but she couldn't. Yuji and Megumi were in the same state of shock that Y/N was in as well, paralyzed by fear, taken over by the overwhelming presence of the Special Grade curse.

  Yuji and Megumi mentally cursed themselves, trying to get themselves to move as well, Y/N stood looking at the curse who was quite disgusting to say the least, it had 3 eyes and black like marks leading to those eyes, and red like tubes (or so it looked like) connected to its head. Yuji moved to try and relax the tension and exorcise the curse by chopping its head off with the weapon Gojo had gave them in Roppongi, he went for the kill but instead of its head coming off...Yuji's hand popped right off and landed next to the students with the weapon in hand...

All of the students looked a Yuji's now decapitated hand, then Yuji look at the arm where the hand had been chopped off from. 'Why...why now...am I going to die?' Y/N thought to herself as she looked at Yuji and the curse in horror. 'Death? No no not again...' "Fushiguro...Y/N...run" Both students who's names were called looked at the salmon head, "What are you saying? Your coming with us, it's either run or die remember?!" Y/N said to the boy, "look at it, it's obviously toying and having fun with us, so you guys should run, I'll keep it busy and once you guys leave the building...ill let Sukuna out" Y/N and Megumi looked at Yuji in horror. 'The King of Curses, Ryomen Sukuna?!' "Itadori, please run with us, we'll make it out!" Y/N pleaded with him to run with them, but yet again he refused, instead he looked at the two with the most sincere face he could give them and said "please, L/N, Fushiguro..." The two looked at each other, and finally brought themselves to agree with the salmon head, and started running towards the exit.

Before they ran for the exit, Megumi decided to rip off the name tag of the man that Yuji wanted to save, Tadashi, 'he wanted to save him...' Y/N thought to herself and that gave her more of a reason to leave that very building.

         To give Tadashi's Mother a proper
                              closure....

  The two ran towards the exit, Y/N looking back at Yuji, wanting to go back, wanting to help him, wanting to help him escape too. But her mind had already been made up, and she couldnt go back...

            Although, that was mistake #1...

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
  Hello everyone and thank you for reading At First Sight~ I hope your enjoying it so far! Like I said before, School has recently started for me and I havent had much time to update the book itself, so sorry about that but I will try my best to get more chapters out even if they are short ones like this!

I dont have much to say lmao, but anywho I hope you have a lovely day/night! ♡

Lilly, out!

||Word Count : 539 [including A/N note] ||