~ • Chapter 25 : Healing • ~

If I'm being honest...his comfort is something I want forever.

At this point, I've made up my mind about him, I want to be around him...forever.

There is no if, ands, or buts about my decision, I've fallen for this boy, harder than I ever thought I would fall for someone.

As I was in his arms heading back to Tokyo Jujutsu Tech, he was whispering little words, but loud enough for me to hear.

To comfort me...

Like "Your going to be alright" and "Don't give up, stay strong".

All of this to prevent me from blacking out and possibly not waking up again.

In the end I did end up blacking out, but I didn't succumb to death, not yet at least.

This was my first fatal wound that could've killed me, luckily, it didn't. I'm extremely grateful for it, and grateful for everyone who helped me.

Jujutsu Tech looks like it's going to be my home for a while now, and I couldn't be happier about it.

To you, Megumi, Thank you...thank you for helping me, for being by my side, today is the day I will really get to tell you how I feel, i just can't keep these feelings bottled up, even if you don't feel the same, I understand, but getting these feelings across is better than not saying nothing.

I have nothing more to say, everyone, thank you...till death do us all part.

◇◇◇

"l/n...?"

"l/n, are you alive?"

"Hey, Y/N are you alright?"

Y/N slowly opened her eyes, her three classmates were surrounding her, trying to wake her up.

"Yay, shes alive!" Nobara and Yuji yelled out.

"Would you two be quite? Can't you see she's still waking up, she's probably tired still" Megumi looked at the two with an irritated face.

"No...it's okay" Y/N said, her voice raspy but audible.

"How ya feeling? Can we go shopping later if you feel fine?" Nobara asked with a glimmer in her eyes. She had a bandage or two on her face.

"She's still not fully healed, she should be able to move by tomorrow though, for sure" Gojo walked into the room addressing the situation to the students.

"Well that's good news..." Megumi said looking at Y/N.

"You guys don't have to worry about me too much, I'll be fine!" She said, smiling towards the four people in the room.

"Hurray!" Yuju yelled out as Nobara and Megumi attacked him for yelling once again.

Y/N laughed a bit, this was something she could definitely get used to. Everyone all together, something that she never wanted to see go away.

"Okay okay," Gojo clapped at his students, "we have to get going, Y/N needs to rest a bit more alrighty?" He said.

"Awww" Nobara and Yuji said in unison yet again.

"I wanted to stay a bit more with her..." Nobara said pouting.

"Yeah me too, no fair, right Fushiguro?" Yuji looked to the noirette, who looked up to the two.