~ • Chapter 28 : (Down)Fall • ~

After a long game of baseball, and I mean LONG game containing...

• Y/N hitting 3 home runs

• Maki almost obliterating Y/N

• Nobara and Mai going at it

• Todo getting hit by a pitch from Maki (nice pitch)

• CONSTANT TRASH TALKING

and much MUCH more.

Oh and Tokyo taking the win, Kyoto sucks :b.

- Weeks later -

"Oi listen up!" Gojo said as the 4 first years sat at their desks waiting for the 'big news' Gojo had for them.

"You guys are strong, you guys know that right?" He said.

"Damn right I am!" Nobara said raising her fist in the air as Yuji followed along.

Y/N smiled at her best friends actions, Megumi with the same smile as Y/N.

"Well with that, the higher ups have talked about it and..."

"You guys will get a chance to become First Grade Sorcerers"

Huh?

"REALLY?" Everyone was shocked, First years that were already going to be upgraded to First Grade Sorcerers wasn't common, but has happened in the past before.

"Yeah, so dont blow this chance, they'll be on hold for some time tho!" He said loudly as he clapped his hands.

"Class dismissed" he said as he walked away and towards the door.

"Thats... it?" Y/N said looking at her teacher.

"Yeah...there's no classes today" he looked back.

Everyone looked at each other, Weird.

"Listen...I had a a weird dream last night" Gojo started.

"Not only me, but some other higher ups believe there's a mole here at Jujutsu Tech"

"Huh?!" Shock was written all over thier faces, how if everyone seemed perfectly normal and we're just participating in the Goodwill event?

There was only one student who wasn't "physically" there, Kokichi Murata, otherwise known as Mechamaru.

Apparently, Gojo had said that he might know some Intel on a certain event that would happen this evening.

It was a weekday, a Wednesday in particular.

At that, today was Halloween, it doesnt seem all the special right?

They still have at least 2 or 3 classes on Halloween but today there was none?

But no one a Jujutsu Tech was going to be dressing up in a costume today.

As Gojo walked out of the room he seemed more serious and tenser than usual, something had to be off.

None of the students we're aware of it yet, but there was going to be an attack in Shibuya, October 31st was the date of the attack and it appeared that the time had came.

"Something doesn't feel right..." Y/N said as she looked around at the rest of the students who nodded.

"Something is off now that I think of it ..." Megumi said looking outside.

"But what is it though?" Nobara said, the other 3 students shaking their head, unable to comprehend what possibly was happening.

A knock was heard at the door, all 4 heads turned to see who was awaiting them.