~ • Chapter 11 : Cursed • ~

'Why...' Y/N questioning the decision she made while inside that detention center, 'why did I run...' Megumi, Y/N and Nobara all waited outside for Ijichi to arrive. Yuji still inside the building. Megumi and Y/N had saved her from being digested by a curse, and once they got outside the building, Megumi made it clear that Yuji could let Sukuna out. Nobara was unconscious after dealing with the cursed spirits she encountered while she was sucked inside that black hole. Y/N concerned about everything. This was technically her first mission...she was jumping into the unknown at this point, she still wasnt the best at controlling her cursed technique as well so all in all, the girl felt useless.

Ijichi had finally arrive to pick up the students but Y/N and Megumi refused to leave. "I'm not leaving him behind, that could inflict chaos not just here, but could possibly move on somewhere else..." the noirette looked at Ijichi with cold eyes as he said those words, Y/N nodded, and understood what the boy was trying to say.

He understood that the boy was concerned for his comrade, but he also didn't want the King of Curses to be unleashed upon innocent people.

Y/N simply didnt say a word because she knew the reason to Megumi's actions, "Please take her to the hospital and contact a Sorcerer grade 1 or higher" Megumi said as Ijichi nodded with dispare, driving off into the distance. "You think hes...okay in there?" Y/N said with fear, fear that something terrible could happen, the King of curses was let out for gods sake, who knows what he could do. "He can control him sorta, so he should be okay" The noirette look at the girl who was still in disbelief about the whole situation, she wasn't used to seeing people die let alone get dismantled by a curse who feeds off negative energy. "You okay?" He asked the girl who just looked at him with worry in her face, "I don't like where this is going...something feels odd-" as soon as the girl said that she and the boy immediately felt a burst of cursed energy releasing, the barrier had been broken, the curse had been exorcised.

"Did Sukuna just defeat the curse?" Y/N asked the noirette, he nodded his head to confirm Y/N's affirmation. "Now all we need is Yuji to come back and-" Both of the students eyes shot wide open, why you may ask? The King of Curses, Ryomen Sukuna, was right behind them. His presence, his energy that reeked off of him, was enough to send them into a state of shock. "He's not coming back, I'm in full control now" he placed a hand on both students shoulders, his left on Megumi's and his right on Y/N's. "Hey~ dont be scared, I'm in a good mood so let's talk, yeah?" Y/N couldnt look back, she couldnt move, tears welling up in her eyes, 'death' was all she could think of in that very moment. Megumi gained enough courage to move, grab the girl, and stand back from the King of Curses. "Bring Itadori back!" He yelled at Sukuna, still holding the girl tightly, not letting go. Her, quivering in fear, this was her first encounter with Sukuna, and his presence was insanely terrifying. "Like I said, he's not coming back, we could chat but apparently you chose not to, neither you or the girl want to talk so looks like we're gonna have to take the rough route" He looked Y/N straight in the eyes, as if he were piercing through her soul, her breathing getting harder by the second, she felt as if she couldn't breathe at all.

"Who the hell is she, Megumi Fushiguro?" Sukuna called out, looking for an answer but Megumi not answering and looking him straight in the eyes, "Mind your damn business" Megumi making a hand sign summoning his Shikigami 'nue', still holding the shaken girl, but Y/N held his hands to stop him from completing it. "L/N.....Y/N, t-thats my name..." Y/N answering Sukunas question. "You've got some courage...not even your little boyfriend wanted to answer that, even so, your clan was always a pain in the ass" Y/N looked at him with wide eyes, her clan? He's dealt with them before? Y/N could only just gulp and prepare for the worst and the worst...did come...

"You know, I would take one of you two hostage, preferably the L/N bitch, but I'll just take this brat hostage" Sukuna then raised his hand, stuck it right through Yuji's heart and grabbed it.

                                "Huh?!-"

The two looked in horror as Yuji's heart was beating in Sukuna's hand, "This brat can't live without it, but I can" he then tossed the heart to the side, Y/N had her hands covering her mouth, tears in her eyes, not trying to cry on site and fight through the thousand thoughts running through her head. Megumi on the other hand still had the look of horror on his face, 'if we kill Sukuna, we kill Yuji with him...' Y/N, moving from Megumi's hold and grabbing one of her katana's and slashed at Sukuna who just moved behind her. "You gotta be faster than that princess" Sukuna about to attack the girl, but Megumi saving her by summoning Nue and Orochi a snake like Shikigami, Nue, bird like with a Hollow mask. The noirette's attack was more of a distraction, since the king dodged all attacks directed towards him, even defeating the snake Shikigami. Y/N scooting back taking off the gloves Gojo had gave her to prevent her from using her technique, as she still wasn't able to fully control it and revealing the diamond like curse mark on top of her hands. Y/N prepared to attack, but instead, Sukuna appeared behind them, "Hey, we're outside so,.." Sukuna grabbed the two by their backs...

               "Let's use the open space...
                              Shall we?"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
  Hello everyone! Thank you for reading At first sight~ I hope your enjoying it so far! School has been a pain in the ass 😩, so I decided to make a long chapter to make up for the time I was supposed to upload a chapter lmao, but I've been more motivated lately to write, so expect longer chapters! Y'all- ALMOST 1K READ OFBEJRBIEJ, THATS CRAZY THANK YOU SO MUCH ♡ Your guy's support is appreciated and I love y'all no homo ofc.

As always, continue to enjoy the book, and I hope y'all have a lovely day/night! ♡

Lilly, Out ♡

||Word Count : 1121 [Including A/N note] ||